You know you're a Disney fanatic when....

dixiegirl

oh almost forgot....your main goal when you want to retire is to to movto florida so you can be a ticket lady and your husband a bus driver...( by then i'll be to old to dance in the parade)

rainfully

When you just booked a flight to Orlando in August, and you haven't even left yet for your vacation to Disneyland in July... :lookaroun

wannabeBelle

rainfully said:
When you just booked a flight to Orlando in August, and you haven't even left yet for your vacation to Disneyland in July... :lookaroun
that isnt what normal people do?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Belle

Foolish Mortal

rainfully said:

I'm with ya on that one :lol: I was already going the day after Thanksgiving for 10 days, but when they release'd that deal at the value resorts starting at $425 I HAD to book a trip in September.

Other personal examples: I have the Doom Bugy license plate on the front of my car, Been there done that plate holder on the back, Mickey and friends sun visor/shade.

As a cable technician when I go into a customers home I will spot the smallest WDW souvenier. Sometimes leading to some really great conversations with fellow Disney fanatics. I always refer them to this site.

And of course my 2 Disney tattoos.

I.M.Fearless

If you have a 150+ collection of FastPasses.

If you sing along to EVERY RIDE WITH A SONG (including Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, but that could be for other reasons).

If you try out for Jeopardy and one of your five interesting things about yourself (the things Alex Trebek talks to the contestants about) is about the 43 times you were on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad during your last vacation. (GUILTY AS HECK! WOOT WOOT!)

And, I'll fess to the out-of-state AP's; I'm from Maine and my family has done that twice... within the past 4 years.

Edit: Mom reminded me earlier: we've done the AP's 3 times in the past 6 years. You'd think I'd have known that....

KrazyKowboy

You know you are a Disney fanatic when ,,,,,

The calendar at your house has X's marking off the days until your next trip. And they start on Jan.1st and your trips not until the end of November. Yeh you always plan a year ahead.

You call Border's every day asking if the 2007 version of The Unofficial Guide To Walt Disney World has arrived yet.

You just can't believe it when the manager of local restaurants in your hometown come to your table and tell you they can't accept Disney Dollars ! I mean, it's real money isn't it ? If it's good enough for Mickey, then hey what's the deal?

You Tivo the WDW specials from the Travel Channel and insist that's all that plays on your TV at home. Well maybe the new Year of A Million Dreams commercial would be acceptable. But nothing else for sure !!

Your kids complain when riding in the suv because you'll only let them play the WDW vacation planning DVD when you're going somewhere.

When you're in church and the music director asks for a hymn, and you pout because It's A Small World ain't in the hymnal!

You book next years trip before you leave for this one. You know you'll be at the clinic for depression treatments if you ever run out of a countdown !

You don't know how many weeks till Thanksgiving or Christmas, but you know exactly how many hours, let alone days, till your next WDW trip !!!

When you dream at night, you count Dumbo's not sheep !

Your wife just fed your supper to the dogs because you were posting this on WDW Magic when she called you to dinner.

Oh well, I guess another night of beenie weenies won't kill me :wave:

Uponastar

You know you are a Disney fanatic when ,,,,,

The calendar at your house has X's marking off the days until your next trip. And they start on Jan.1st and your trips not until the end of November. Yeh you always plan a year ahead.

You call Border's every day asking if the 2007 version of The Unofficial Guide To Walt Disney World has arrived yet.

You just can't believe it when the manager of local restaurants in your hometown come to your table and tell you they can't accept Disney Dollars ! I mean, it's real money isn't it ? If it's good enough for Mickey, then hey what's the deal?

You Tivo the WDW specials from the Travel Channel and insist that's all that plays on your TV at home. Well maybe the new Year of A Million Dreams commercial would be acceptable. But nothing else for sure !!

Your kids complain when riding in the suv because you'll only let them play the WDW vacation planning DVD when you're going somewhere.

When you're in church and the music director asks for a hymn, and you pout because It's A Small World ain't in the hymnal!

You book next years trip before you leave for this one. You know you'll be at the clinic for depression treatments if you ever run out of a countdown !

You don't know how many weeks till Thanksgiving or Christmas, but you know exactly how many hours, let alone days, till your next WDW trip !!!

When you dream at night, you count Dumbo's not sheep !

Your wife just fed your supper to the dogs because you were posting this on WDW Magic when she called you to dinner.

Oh well, I guess another night of beenie weenies won't kill me :wave:

That is the absolute best! Your dogs must get some good meals! :lol:

Craig & Lisa

You know where every "action" camera is at every ride, so whenever your picture is taken, you can smile or mug for the camera. Nothing like having a picture at ToT where the other guests are screaming their heads off, but you're just smiling. I was going to wink and give the "thumbs up," but the GF needed to be reassured she wouldn't die. :lol:
YES! YES! Then you point at the people on the ride that you know will be screaming. Then explain afterwards when you see the picture and they ask you, how did you know? :p

Imaginationeer

When you ask cast members questions you already know the answer to.

When you disregard your own well being to get to a CM with a Lanyard.

When you get asked every 2 minutes if you work here.

Imaginationeer

Forgot a few

When the HM Cast Member in the stretching room makes fun of you for knowing all the words.

When you qoute the Test Track pre show word for word.
"7! yeah 7."

gotribe07

When you have numerous Disney World audio CD's in your car and you listen to them whenever you drive somewhere....

And you enjoy listening to Test Track ride audio while on the highway and you roll down all the windows in your car to simulate the experience:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom