You know you're a Disney fanatic when....

debndon

You know your a disney fanatic when, a repairman comes to your house and says how old are your kids, and you say you don't have any.... (it's because of all your disney stuff everywhere)....

SpectroMan

You know your a disney freak when you correct your backstage tour guide.

You also know your a disney freak when you can sing at least one song from every show, ride, or other attraction whithout even really thinking about it.

PamelaNiebergal

debndon said:
You know your a disney fanatic when, a repairman comes to your house and says how old are your kids, and you say you don't have any.... (it's because of all your disney stuff everywhere)....

That has happened to me.

How about when you start planning your next trip before you're even half way through your current trip because it helps stem the inevitable depression you know will come when it's time to leave?

winterparkbaby

.. when every time you leave target you have some kind of disney princess item in your bag for your daughter.

who was the genius to market the princess' together?????

Since1976 said:
I actually had my sister collect and bring back Disney napkins for me on her last trip.

God, I'm such a dork...

:lol: You're not alone! we have a bag of disney napkins that are used on regular 'Disney Nights', infact come to think of it the bag is getting rather empty, time for another trip me thinks!:lol:

hmm.. thats another one holding disney themed evenings, just to relive the magic from home!!!

jonny

matt88mph

...you've vacation arguments on two words: "Dole Whip." (I did yesterday. Hee hee.)

...you often say, "we're parked in Goofy," and you're not even at WDW.

...you want to do a big-band version of "Tiki Room" to show those DisneyMania people what for. (Or "Bare Necessities" or "I Wanna Be Like You")

...you often ask yourself, "What Would Walt (or Grizz) Do?"

For Men:

...you're more disgusted and insulted than excited when women expose themselves on ride photos.

MiCkEyROCKSxalp

you know your a disney fantatic when you......
.......buy 3 golden mickey ears just in case if one breaks or gets ruin you'll have too more because the wont have the gold ones after the HCOE![gulity]
.......have WDWMagic.com as your home page and you check it more then once a day for new updates and news[gulity]
.......plan your next disney trip on your back from one[gulity]
.......are at Universal Studios (becuase a family member wanted to go or your there in a group) and you think, "Just what i could be doing at Disney world now" and "This place compares nothing to WDW, maybe i can sneek out go over to MK and be back be 4 they notice(jk) lol"[gulity]
........(the list can go on and on, notice how im gulity of every one[lol])

lawyergirl77

... when you live in freakin' Canada and you've gone there 4 times in the past 25 months (guilty)

... when you can no longer tell your co-workers where you're going on your vacation because they'll mock you until the end of time. (guilty)

... when you feel completely bereft if you're NOT planning your next WDW vacation. (guilty)

... when you can't get through a day without thinking about the World and smiling (oh, so VERY VERY VERY guilty!)

rentNdisney

The_CEO said:
...when you compare your Fourth of July fireworks with Wishes..

haha!! i did this one too! and it was hysterical because my little brohter who's 6 yells really loud "gosh! disney's fireworks are so much better!! this is no illuminations!!" and hes 6!! I was successful in the brainwashing...bwahaha

...When you take the train to school every morning, you listen to the monorail spiel on your iPod and close your eyes because it's almost like you're there.

...In one year of school you included Disney in 8 major projects and even wrote a spanish composition on your New York State Regents about a girl who went to Disney World.

...There is an overflowing pile of Disney merch bags on your floor, and you use one of the little yellow ones to carry your lunch in

...In the area between your thumb and your pointer finger, you've drawn a Mickey Head so many times that its pretty much there forever.

...At school, all the kids, and even teachers you've never had come up to ask you questions about movies, songs, or WDW

...your myspace and livejournal look like they belong to a five year old

Connor002

when you can spot mickey from 50 yards without actually trying to

when you can teach the disney tour guides about disney

when you know disney world better than your own neighborhood

when you can sing its a small world i another language, that you can't speak

when your room is more childish than your three year old sister's

when you stop off in paris on your erropean vacation for the sole purpose of seeing disneyland paris

when your up at 12:45 am on a disney devoted site

when people look up a stronger word than obsessed to describe you

when you can't remember what month your father's birthday is in, but you can remember the date WDW oopened

when you refuse to change the channel from abc to nbc because you "don't want to support the Enemy"

when you could keep typing more of these, but you stop only because you realize you've been typing this responce for 15 minitus

when consider the people on the boards your "disney friends" and promiss them you'll be back tomorrow with more responces to this thread

:wave: :lol: :sohappy:

-Connor

MiCkEyROCKSxalp

Connor002 said:
when you can teach the disney tour guides about disney
when you know disney world better than your own neighborhood
when you can sing its a small world i another language, that you can't speak
when your room is more childish than your three year old sister's
when your up at 12:45 am on a disney devoted site
when you can't remember what month your father's birthday is in, but you can remember the date WDW oopened
Im Sorry to say but im Gulity Gulity Gulity of all these Charges![lol]

S_Grise

I am SO guilty of so many of these... okay MOST of these! We compare EVERYTHING to WDW, and nothing else ever measures up.
For me, I know I'm a fanatic when I have trouble falling asleep and the only thing that helps is going to my "relaxed and happy place" - and it's always the Polynesian!
I know my husband is a fanatic when he talks about taking trips abroad for the sole purpose of doing other Disney parks.
I know my youngest daughter is a fanatic when she doesn't come out of her room to watch fireworks from our deck on the 4th of July. "It's not Disney, so why bother? I have video from Illuminations I'm watching."
My almost 19 year old son has MK wall paper on his computer and Disney posters on his wall. My almost 16 year old daughter is already planning her wardrobe for our next trip - in 2006!!! They are also fanatics!

DisneyChik17

When this dialog happens and an extended family event:
Uncle: Hey, you know that Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo song from Mary Poppins.
Me: It's Cinderella.
Cousin: Nah-uh, It's Mary Poppins.
Me: I have both movies and the CD, It's Cinderella.

LOL! He' one of those "You're going again people" so I guess I don't expect him to know, but STILL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom