You know you're a Disney fanatic when....

Vernonpush

when sometimes the only way to get through the day is to say to yourself: "I'll be in Disney World in __ days (fill in the blank). I can make it till then"

when you make 3 co-workers listen to Disney tunes every day. (after a while they begin to sing along too)

when you have a hurricane headed in your general direction and you're on the Disney web sites instead of the weather. :lol:

DisneyChik17

Vernonpush said:
when you have a hurricane headed in your general direction and you're on the Disney web sites instead of the weather. :lol:

Or, when you go the Disney site to get your weather...LOL!

DayDreamBear

MommytoMJM said:
Anytime you want, just let me know!

Deal :)

We'll make sure Mystic is down from Toronto too :)

new one, you know you're a fanatic when you go around all day sining the ORIGINAL Tiki Room song. And when you went to WDW for the first time at 14, the only thing you wanted to do was the Tiki Room so you could take your g-ma there on her first trip cause you're bird fanatics and Disney's birds ARE the best! only to find out that it was taken over by Iago and Zzu... then spend the rest of the trip, (and the next eight years) cursing out those two birds for ruining the TIki Room!!!

or when you convince your friend to come 3000+ miles to Florida, and buy Disney World tickets when it's the last thing she wanted to do. Then the two of you proceed to go on EVERY ride, including those that the only people in line are parents with small children... and don't care about the looks you are getting from all the parents and small children who are looking at these 20-year-olds like they just stepped out of the looney bin. :)

col

when you count down the days as soon as youve booked it.

think of it all the time.

type it into every search engine that you can think of.

it keeps you awake at night coz youll be somewhere where your happy

patelaine1953

I agree with the napkin and bag thing.

Also.......

.....when you use your cell phone camera on different Disney photos so that you can have one picture for your start up when you turn on and a different one when the phone is running.

.....you pay to download different ringtones for your cell phone.

Fun2BFree

Red Alert (with MM ears)!

When (like me) you get a list of every Disney attraction past or present, around the globe, type them on a spreadsheet as well as which parks they are from, which years they were there for, related attractions (I hate doing spinner-tops, dark rides and 3D shows), a paragraph about each and a rating out of ten, only then to print it out, write all the names down and sort in alphabetical and rating order (FYI from best to worst) in order to sort them into mini parks, then do maps to find that you need area sizes and you can't find them!:hammer: That was a L--O---N---G sentence, eh?:lol:

When you get goosebumps from listening to Disney theme park songs!

When, from here across the pond, you can't decide whether to visit Walt Disney World (3 trips, 7 weeks) or Disneyland (0 of both) and break down in tears because you can't decide... I still can't:cry:

When you get angry because travel agents never do brochures on California but only Florida! Oh wait, that's when California gets angry...:hammer:

A new one: When you confuse yourself with California!

I'm done now...:)

WDWBro

you can't enjoy a vacation to anywhere else, b/c you think of disney.

you can't contain your happiness watching a Travel Channel Disney special, even if you've seen it 25 times.

you have all the parade, celebration, and disney mania cds on your ipod.

you buy powerball tickets so you might be able to move to celebration.

(all things i'm guilty of)

dazzle_em55

...when your room is decorated in the broken Mickey set from disneydirect and you keep looking to add more and your 26 years old

...when you check your DVC countdown clock everyday even though it was only 1 day latter and then tell you family

...when all you care about your DVC points is if you will still have enough pooints to spend at least 5 days in WDW next year if your mom uses it for something else

...when you have to tell your mother that the only reason to get a map is to put it in your scrapbook

...when you cant wait for the new disney direct catalog to come in the mail

...when you go throughthe Disney Store everytime your in the mall in hopes that there will be more adult clothing

...you don't mind waking up at 4:30 AM the morning you are starting your trip becasue the earlier the flight , the more time you will have down there

...when your best friend asks you for advice on how to plan her honeymoon and when she comes back you're thinking of all of the fun she missed out on because she didn't to WDW right (she needs to be in touch with her inner child more)

...when you feel guilty for taking out your Mickey earings that you wear everyday when you have ones that actually match your outfit for the occasion (ex: best friends wedding)

...when you look at the port canaveral web site to see the wounder or magic in dock and remember/plan your next cruise

...you only wear disney watches

DisneyFreak529

....you have a personal web site with tons of Disneylinks & stuff on it!!

... you have tons of Disney ringers & images on your phone!!

... all your favorite Disney photos are either 8x10 or 5x7 photos in your house!!

... your husband & You have matching Disney shirts for every year you went!

... you have a ton of Disney shirts & sweaters with Disney logos or charaters on them!!

... you have a dozen pairs of Disney charater socks & underwear!!

... you have a Mickey Icon sticker on the inside of your car window & a pooh hanging from your review mirror!!

... you go to the forum ever day just to see photos or hear great news from Disney!!!

... you have a cinderella theme wedding, with castle cake topper, cinderella glasses, and server & knife!!

.... you spend your two week honeymoon in california with 4 days in Disneyland!!

Now you know why my name is DisneyFreak!!! I'm a Freak for Disney!!!

whizGoofy

You know your a disney fanatic when...

You know your a Disney Fanatic when....

1. You spend all of your time researching a new ride that is only a "rumer" to be in the park.

2. You get married and there is Mickey and Minnie all over the place (and I am not talking about an actual WDW Wedding)

3. You get home and your friends ask you when your next trip to WDW is. Now those are good friends.

4. You read posts on "You know your a Disney Fanatic when..." and post to them.

5. Your name tag at work has a Disney name on it rather than your own.

6. Your idea of planning your next trip is finding more people to go with to share the magic.

7. You name your child Jonathon D. Allen Smith. Where the 'D' stands for Disney, but you tell your family and friends that it stands for Daniel, but they really know it stands for Disney.

BigNormsMom

BigNormsMom

You know you are a Disney fanatic when you have sat and read the forum for a month and beg your grown son to please tell you how to sign-up so you can chat too.

You have albums with every ticket;room key;parking; and programs since 1984.

You still get a thrill when someone says " Let's go to WDW".

You have a picture of the first day of every trip on your bookcase.

Disnut

BigNormsMom said:
You know you are a Disney fanatic when you have sat and read the forum for a month and beg your grown son to please tell you how to sign-up so you can chat too.

Did that last Aug.:lol: :lol:

MommytoMJM

Vernonpush said:

How about when it is headed for your general direction and are AT Disney......on purpose!

vwta

Monorial recording

When you listen to the Monorail recordings in your car pretending that you are going to Epcot.
You wait for "Please stand clear of the doors.." to open your car coor.

dixiegirl

vwta said:
When you listen to the Monorail recordings in your car pretending that you are going to Epcot.
You wait for "Please stand clear of the doors.." to open your car coor.

oh so guilty of that one....hay to me its a great way to wind down after a day at work....

you know your a disney fanatic when...
you have a price sticker (that was from a package in the frigde area at your resort) stuck on a magnet on your fridge....see let me explain..i have this habit then when in disney at the end of a long day i end it with a little bottle of wine and a fruit and cheese platter ( basically cheese cubes and grapes , yes i can get it around here but its not the same)... so i took the sticker off the package ....every now and then i say to my hubby you know what i can go for?? cheese cubes....yup.. he just shakes his head....yes i'm a sad individual!!

this is a topic i'm sure everyone could go on for pages....
but yes when you have a disney themed house....your childdren recognize disney characters more than family member..( well they are family too!!)
you go to disney once or more a year..
your children see's a public transportation bus and says"hay mama thats like the disney bus in disneyworld".
people don't even ask anymore where your going for vacation...
when asked where the plane in the sky is going one of your children always reply.."to disney".. while the youngest say" donald duck"....
love this topic may i add!! i'll stop now cause i could go on very long...
60 more days till i get my disney fix!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom