You have a wreaking ball, what would you knock down on the WDW property

TheDisneyBoy

Original Poster
Now, I am a WDW purist. I do believe that the TTA should be called the WEDWay people mover. I believe that Horizons should have never been knocked down. I believe that Mr. Toad's Wild Ride should have never been removed, etc. And even though you may all agree with me, surely there is something that should be removed. It can be anything on the property. I would have to say the Pop Century resort. It has to be the stupidest looking thing that I have ever seen!!!!

NowInc

I have said it befiore...and actually..i even did a little animation demonstrating it...

Id totally wreck the CoP

stingrock23

I'd demolish the Epcot sign that's over Spaceship Earth. It just doesn't look good, and i'd prefer SE to look plain like it used to.

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
The big hat in MGM. And if I set the way back machine, I would have knocked down the Castle when it looked like a birthday cake. We had our honeymoon then, and the cake just did not cut it. (pardon the pun :)).

Figment1986

I would knock down:
The Epcot sign over SE,
The MGM hat,
Pop centery,
Swan/Dalphin,
Wide world of sports (after the bucs leave and move to one near my house)
Animal Kingdom entire park,
AK lodge,
2 of the 3 all star resorts,
And more to come, Takes me a while to remember what i am thinking,

RobFL

Account Suspended
I'd bash a big hole through Innoventions where the walkways to future world East and West used to be!!! Jeeze!

-Rob

Figment1986

Originally posted by airmed484
Smash the Small World and get that music out of my head forever!!:p

You will never be able to get IASW song out of your head, it is imposable, they made it with subliminal messages, it used to advertise matell in it, nowit advertises Disney land, and other disney parks.

(Sorry for off topic, but i couldm't hold it in. i had to say it. it is the weardest rumor i heard.)

I woiuld also love to destroy it too though. and free all those lost kids.

woops, :brick: now i feel like my normal self again.

JLW11Hi

Even the things I don't like appeal to other people, so I don't think it would be fair to take something down just because I don't like it.

I guess I would take down whatever attraction appeals to the least amount of people on the whole WDW property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom