You have a wreaking ball, what would you knock down on the WDW property

WDWFREAK53

Pop Century
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Skyway Stations
African Outpost (at Epcot)
RETHEME a VALUE RESORT and rip out the All-Stars
ALL of WestSide (except DQ & Cirque)
Contemporary (like someone else mentioned...it's an eyesore now...not very "contemporary")

Pop Century gets my vote. Its nasty and the location takes away from the entrance to the parks. So ugly :veryconfu

I would also knock down 20,000 leagues under the sea. There is no purpose for it and it could be rebuilt into a better version of a Journey to the Center of the Earth clone but with villains.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by twistedmickey
Pop Century gets my vote. Its nasty and the location takes away from the entrance to the parks. So ugly :veryconfu

I would also knock down 20,000 leagues under the sea. There is no purpose for it and it could be rebuilt into a better version of a Journey to the Center of the Earth clone but with villains.

Is there enough room for that??? If so, I'll go along with it!

Legacy

I am surprised nobody has mentioned probably the UGLIEST building in all of WDW... the stupid Team Disney ofice building. That big, stupid, pink, blue, and yellow column that rises above the tree tops across from Downtown Disney. Everytime I drive by that thing I have to sneer at the sheer lack of artistic involved in creating it. With all the other things that look GOOD on property... their office building looks like a pink, giant fez.

:brick: :brick:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Kicker
I am surprised nobody has mentioned probably the UGLIEST building in all of WDW... the stupid Team Disney ofice building. That big, stupid, pink, blue, and yellow column that rises above the tree tops across from Downtown Disney. Everytime I drive by that thing I have to sneer at the sheer lack of artistic involved in creating it. With all the other things that look GOOD on property... their office building looks like a pink, giant fez.

:brick: :brick:

:lol: But it does contain the world's largest Sundial :) WOOHOO :)

Figment1986

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Contemporary (like someone else mentioned...it's an eyesore now...not very "contemporary")
I think it is supost to be a Retro future thing now, if only it could be fixed. or sold to me for cheap, and i would live their, For FREE,

Darn it time to :brick: Ok i am now better, but my head it starting to hurt.

Becky

Enough wreaking already:(

I'd use my wreaking ball to wreak all the other wreaking balls so that Disney would not be able to destroy an attraction in order to add one.:D

Figment1986

Originally posted by Becky
Enough wreaking already:(

I'd use my wreaking ball to wreak all the other wreaking balls so that Disney would not be able to destroy an attraction in order to add one.:D

Ok, Bravo, (Will it also be used to Mess up new things that shouldn't be built, like Pop centery, or A theme park called Animal kingdom, Woops i know it is old, but i cant stand it. I only like the Dinoland section, and not anything else. At least instal som sort of Transportation to get around that park again.)

Ok, Time To :brick: :brick: Ok, i am shure i will be normal for 2 as long, lol

General Grizz

This is totally disturbing.

BUT WHAT THE HECK!!

Test Track. To get back at NowInc for destorying Walt Disney's spirit...

and of course, for the same ole 5 paragraph reasons I've listed over and over and over and over...again.

Michael72688

I dont think anything you have mentioned should be torn down. Downtown Disney is great, Pop Century looks so Cool! Test track is awsome, and so is AK. I dont know what all of your problems are, if you hate Disney so much you shouldn't go! :mad:

General Grizz

I agree. Remember the original fountain?? :( Those flowers were the first thing, besides SE, I saw on my visit. The stones were okay for the celebration, but I'm not really sure if they should stay much longer. Then again, it wouldn't really be leave a legacy, if folks are still adding their faces...and won't be on for long...

Aggravating, ain't it? :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I agree. Remember the original fountain?? :( Those flowers were the first thing, besides SE, I saw on my visit. The stones were okay for the celebration, but I'm not really sure if they should stay much longer. Then again, it wouldn't really be leave a legacy, if folks are still adding their faces...and won't be on for long...

Aggravating, ain't it? :animwink:

I do like the stones but I LOVED the look of the fountain...especially at night!

The stones make the park actually look more "futuristic" in a way.
They are actually one addition that I don't mind either way.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by durhay
The Aladdin spinner. I'd also wreck those stupid tiny loud polluting race cars of "tomorrow".

Those race cars are the biggest waste of land...and they smell, and you're right...they are loud too...(I know the queue is ALWAYS a mile long...but it's not because they are popular...it's because it is slow loading!) There is NO MAGIC there!

Poncho1973

Originally posted by stingrock23
I'd demolish the Epcot sign that's over Spaceship Earth. It just doesn't look good, and i'd prefer SE to look plain like it used to.

It's amazing that this is the ONE thing you would destroy, when your avatar is of the very thing you despise...

I hope you just changed it to give a visual of the thing you're speaking of... if not, my friend you need some help.

:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom