Yeti is indeed being fixed! Update 8/4/2014

dizben19

trip today

Was at Everest this morning. Now its been some time since i have seen it in the original format but today had no strobe light and the yeti did reach out at you. I know most of you will probably either have a heart attack, call me a liar or both, but I know what I saw. I rode it twice to make sure.

Scuttle

Was at Everest this morning. Now its been some time since i have seen it in the original format but today had no strobe light and the yeti did reach out at you. I know most of you will probably either have a heart attack, call me a liar or both, but I know what I saw. I rode it twice to make sure.

You sure!? I hope to god this is true and that the yeti is lubricated and fixed. I'll be there in 2 weeks.

Gracy_hm

Okay

If Michael Eisner has indeed been lubricated and is reaching at guests this is THE MOST important news since the HHG mirror scene update or Beasts Castle construction update. I hope you saw correctly this morning and I hope it stays that way! Thanks for the post.

Kyle

MerlinTheGoat

I'm hoping to go to Animal Kingdom tomorrow, IF i can get up (my sleep hours have been screwy lately). I'll try to ride it and report whether i see what's up with the yeti. I'll probably ride a couple of times, i can usually get in the single rider line very quickly and it hasn't been busy lately. Not making any true promises, but i'll update as soon as possible. Will post from my phone if i can remember and have time.

I hold out no hope for the Yeti, but i'll not tell you any lies (i don't joke around and screw with people). If it's broken, i'll say so. If it's fixed, we can all celebrate. :animwink:

MerlinTheGoat

Rode Everest today, almost didn't get on since it broke down earlier. Yeti is still in disco mode, no movement at all. Just a strobe light on him.

Gracy_hm

Great! At least we know. Well I will say that if the gentleman or lady said they saw it perhaps they did or perhaps they were testing it or perhaps they thought they did. I don't think they outright lied. On other note Thanks GoatMerlin!

iheartdisney91

sigh, i just wish we could get solid information. the OP said the CM said it was being fixed, but something tells me they just want to please us.

the strobe light dosnt cut it for me, cuz i was one of the lucky people to actually see the yeti in A mode and he/she was terrifying! ....now its a joke
or something you'd see in a 6 Flags park, though its much more detailed.....but the effects are the same.

flavious27

sigh, i just wish we could get solid information. the OP said the CM said it was being fixed, but something tells me they just want to please us.

the strobe light dosnt cut it for me, cuz i was one of the lucky people to actually see the yeti in A mode and he/she was terrifying! ....now its a joke
or something you'd see in a 6 Flags park, though its much more detailed.....but the effects are the same.

Well that is part of the fun of fan boards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom