Yeti is indeed being fixed! Update 8/4/2014

Dice50

That would be awesome! Seriously though, that isn't a terrible option. Why not have a cast member play a Yeti in the mountain? Can't get more "real" then that.

rnese

That would be awesome! Seriously though, that isn't a terrible option. Why not have a cast member play a Yeti in the mountain? Can't get more "real" then that.
OR...I can go with the Star Wars theme and rent a Chewbacca costume instead!

iYazmo

According to the CM I talked to during my last visit, it gets very hot in there when they do inspection in the mornings. I can't imagine the temperature in there during a hot summer afternoon.

Mawg

According to the CM I talked to during my last visit, it gets very hot in there when they do inspection in the mornings. I can't imagine the temperature in there during a hot summer afternoon.

so what, they should get that Gaston Guy from the other thread. He's so strong he could probably actually pull small children from the ride as the train went by.

Wikkler

When the Yeti was working there was a fan making his hair blow.

sponono88

..and then this happened. This is from an official Disney blog:

"Who would win in a fight: the new Matterhorn Abominable Snowman or the Expedition Everest Yeti?
Ray
: Well of course the Matterhorn Abominable Snowman because the Forbidden Mountain yeti is inoperable.
Jeff: Good answer, Ray."

http://blogs.disney.com/insider/201...-upgrades-to-disneylands-matterhorn-bobsleds/

Jeff Shaver-Moskowitz is a Producer for Walt Disney Imagineering and Ray Spencer, Executive Creative Director for Walt Disney Imagineering.

:hilarious:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom