Yeti indeed in new position on EE

WDWExplorer

Banned
Original Poster
Just wanted to post to let everyone know, I rode EE again today.. .and the yeti IS indeed in a new position.. He's looking straight down at his own platform (in disgust? :)).. you can't see his face/eyes at ALL anymore..

and the arm is in a weird funky position.. Honestly, he looks like he is staring at his own crotch..

so, maybe this is a good thing.. maybe he's getting the work he needs finally.

TalkingHead

Just wanted to post to let everyone know, I rode EE again today.. .and the yeti IS indeed in a new position.. He's looking straight down at his own platform (in disgust? :)).. you can't see his face/eyes at ALL anymore..

and the arm is in a weird funky position.. Honestly, he looks like he is staring at his own crotch..

Whatever you say. I'll believe it's being repaired when Marni or Lee say it is.

djkidkaz

It just seems odd to me that Disney would allow the Yeti to remain broken when Universal is stepping it up this summer against them. When your competition starts pushing at you, you need to put your best foot forward. If Disney doesn't have any new attractions to push against Uni this summer, at the least they need to have all their attractions in top shape and working 100%. Disney is doing Summer Nightastic and keeping AK open for a few extra hours all summer, so it would be surprising to see them have the main effect in the parks star attraction not working.

Exprcoofto

According from my sources, he was not placed into that position, he's been slowly "moving" into that position after years of his massive weight. This doesn't prove anything that he's being worked on, in fact, it proves that he must be worked on otherwise some other serious issues may occur.

dave2822

It just seems odd to me that Disney would allow the Yeti to remain broken when Universal is stepping it up this summer against them. When your competition starts pushing at you, you need to put your best foot forward. If Disney doesn't have any new attractions to push against Uni this summer, at the least they need to have all their attractions in top shape and working 100%. Disney is doing Summer Nightastic and keeping AK open for a few extra hours all summer, so it would be surprising to see them have the main effect in the parks star attraction not working.

You're also making the gigantic assumption that 99% of the guests that ride EE on a day to day basis even notice anything wrong with the Yeti, and that fixing it would bring more guests on it or through the turnstiles.

Dinoman96

Does Disney even care about AK anymore? I mean seriously it's been four years since AK's last expansion, they don't even fix the Yeti, etc. :brick:

Maerj

LOL, you need more signatures in your petition, it says its up to 15.

Anyway, its really sad that they can't make this thing work. Come on guys, you can do it!

hrcollectibles

Perhaps the reason they do not is in order to repair the Yeti they would have to shut down the attraction.. And then people would be complaining the attraction is closed.. Its a no win situation... Broken Yeti vs Closing an attraction

Andrew54

I doubt that he is being repaired, I would so love to believe that he was though. I think hes just sitting in there falling more apart honestly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom