Year of a Million Nightmares

Scott951

Original Poster
Admitedly, I have hijacked this thread from another message board, but some of the responses were funny, so I thought I would start a thread up here.

What if in some bizarro world, Disney decided to follow up the "Year of a Million Dreams" with a "Year of a Million Nightmares"? What would some of the prizes be? :fork:

Here are a few of mine:

1. As you approach the queue for every ride you go on, a tour group from Brazil, flag and all, run in front of you and push you out of the way.

2. In order to ride any ride, you must first sing the Small World Theme as loud as you can before boarding.

3. Instead of one night in Cinderella's Dream Suite, you have to spend the rest of your vacation in the jail scene on POTC, the one where the dog has the keys.

mickey&me

Extra-slow Pass--For 1 hour, you have to stand at the end of a queue and invite everyone walking by to get in front of you!

Dragonrider1227

You wait over an hour for every ride only to have each one break down on you just before you board.
You win a free trip to one of those Disneyland knock-offs in China!
You get punched in the face by Tigger :p

Daneault

You win a 6 hour ride in Tomorrow Land Speedway! But there's a catch, you cannot get out, your accelerator is stuck and you can't touch the steering wheel :lookaroun

O'Malley

You get priority seating and lifetime FastPasses for any one ride. You reach into a hat and pull out a slip of paper that says "Indiana Jones Stunt Show". :brick:

Disney adds "Severe Body Odor Day" to their list of special events. You're unaware of the promotion, and you pick a 95 degree day to go to the Magic Kingdom, the monorail has a breakdown, and it takes 2 hours to evacuate. :ROFLOL:

Your family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids under 10) win one night's stay at (Not Cinderella Castle...) the infamous Vista Way Apartment Complex!

(College Program Housing, for anyone who didn't know :lol:)

Daneault

Congratulation you've just won your own personal "I walk in the middle of your picture guy", for the entire length of your stay.

Disney only provide the most professional walk in picture guys. They will act like as genuinely as possible, providing you with the full experience of "Ok there's a guy coming i'm gonna lower my camera and let him pass. Oh he stop. Hummm what to do. Ok he's still waiting ill take the shot. Darn right in the middle of my picture!"

Note: Taking pictures in your hotel room is not advice.

The TTA has a line.

Lol Noooooo :eek: Whats next? CoP without A/C? :lookaroun

krankenstein

Congratulations! You have won you're very own TT E-Stop. Once you've accelerated to your top speed on the fastest attraction in WDW, you will experience a sudden stop on the banked turn. Once this stop is initiated you will enjoy sitting on a banked turn until the ride slowly brings you to the unload platform after a nominal amount of time.

brkgnews

Your family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids under 10) win one night's stay at (Not Cinderella Castle...) the infamous Vista Way Apartment Complex!

(College Program Housing, for anyone who didn't know :lol:)
From what I've heard, Vista Way can at times be a lot more magical than a stuffy ol' castle. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom