Y'all should ...

M.rudolf

HAHA I meant of the environment! lol but good one. I just dont see how the name ANIMAL kingdom can be translated into an adventureland...But hey we all see things differently
Right now they could give me a land based on just about anything if it was done right and fun I'd be ecstatic. Indy,jungle book,lion king, Winnie the Pooh, emmet otters jugband, anything

ctxak98

I have so many Ideas for Dinoland its not even funny...there nothing I can decide on exactly what I want...BUT ALL! are better then the horrid carnival. HECK I liked the tents of BONES that was there before it. atleast it wasnt tacky

Taylor

I have so many Ideas for Dinoland its not even funny...there nothing I can decide on exactly what I want...BUT ALL! are better then the horrid carnival. HECK I liked the tents of BONES that was there before it. atleast it wasnt tacky
Maybe one day we will get the excavator

M.rudolf

I don't know , I guess it fits better then avatar
I'm just dreaming, it's like the Christmas list I used to make as a kid I'd put all the things a boy in my time could want and hope and pray that mom would pick out one of the items. I'd put big wheels, xwings, tie fighters, bikes Ataris, and just about everything that the sears and pennies catalog had in them. If my luck is the same as it was before I will get some undies and socks. So I guess I better keep quiet or its meet and greets for all

Longhairbear

I always forget about Emperors New Groove, it's one of my favorites to put on when the kids are getting a little wild
Have you ever seen Disney's In Search Of The Castaways? I still love it, though it is dated. There are a bunch of adventures in that movie to make a few thrill ride attractions, especially one scene where the cast is riding on a boulder through ice caves.

The Duck

They have camels, lots of camels. Horses snakes spiders, lots of bugs oh and did I say snakes. Indys whole crusade is about the conservation of ancient artifacts. They even got aliens if you believe crystal skull was an Indy movie. One last thing did I say they have a lot of camels
I've always thought that DAK needed a Central/South America land. Exhibit animals could include jaguars as well as various monkeys and birds.

If I was running the show ;) , Indy could have his own flume ride. Picture a Splash Mountain type ride with snarling AA jaguars and menacing anacondas and crocodiles all within a Mayan temple with a hidden treasure (and a curse) :eek: .

Of course, we can shoot Blue Sky out of our butts til the cows come home but I can still dream, can't I?

El Grupo

Since others have shared their wish/vision for AK, I'll toss mine in again. I'd like to see the entire park embrace an Adventureland theme with a focus on imaginary explorers and their disciplines (real or mythological animals and living vs. extint creatures).

Lots of possibilities, including a Discovery Bay with many of the attractions that were part of the original concept for DL, Mystic Manor and Mysterious Island.

lazyboy97o

Talked to a friend who says Carsland, "Yes, greenlit." Not only that, but a surprizingly robust construction timeline. For some reson they have June, 2015 as the "must be open by" date.
I have three fixe feelings/thoughts about this.
1. Some excitement (its a clone so that knocks it)
2. Disbelief
3. Fear

IWant2GoNow

If memory serves, it was more like "Carsland is a success at DCA, let's get it over to WDW", it's
not like it 'won out' over other ideas.

I don't remember which insider it was, perhaps Lee, who said there was a meeting a few days ago to discuss Carsland but other projects were being discussed in place of it as well.

I understand the "quick fix" logic that is bringing Carsland to DHS, but from what I gathered there were other options on the table. My guess is they just said to shelf with the other ideas that may or may not have been original & just as good, we want the thing that we know works & won't at all steal from DCA's national attention/attendance in the long run.

Disneyhead'71

The only other competing concept I heard was for the RSR only idea. I heard that in one of the pitches they were going to keep a portion of the BLT only reworked to include "the actual set where they shot the PIXAR movie "Cars".

M.rudolf

The only other competing concept I heard was for the RSR only idea. I heard that in one of the pitches they were going to keep a portion of the BLT only reworked to include "the actual set where they shot the PIXAR movie "Cars".
That's what I also heard. I don't think Carsland had any real competion, it was more like do we do this or some of the other things we discussed here first.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom