Y'all should ...

M.rudolf

When has any CEO or corporate lackey ever told the whole story or truth. Just remember there alot of possibilities and if what I've been told is correct then it's all good.

M.rudolf

I can tell you that the iron man ride is based on extremis and that the comiccon display is basically how the queue will look when you enter. Ironman can now control additional armor he will now be in armor # 47 and the guest will be in the other armor. From what I was told ride system will be similar to manta coaster at sea world in the fact that you stand up, not that it's a coaster.

Disneyhead'71

Yes. He said there will be no large capital projects approved in the next fiscal year. Pandora is it.

He did NOT say that "no large projects would be approved in the next fiscal year". You said that jt. What Jay said was that they weren't going to spend as much as they have been.

And jt, you say Universal and Sea World have shown their hands, (Transformers, Potter, and Antarctica: Empire of the Penguins). But I'll bet you big money that both Sea World and Universal will have new unannounced projects (not listed above) open and entertaining guests prior to WDW getting anything done. AND I bet DHS gets a project approved during this fiscal year.

M.rudolf

He did NOT say that "no large projects would be approved in the next fiscal year". You said that jt. What Jay said was that they weren't going to spend as much as they have been.

And jt, you say Universal and Sea World have shown their hands, (Transformers, Potter, and Antarctica: Empire of the Penguins). But I'll bet you big money that both Sea World and Universal will have new unannounced projects (not listed above) open and entertaining guests prior to WDW getting anything done. AND I bet DHS gets a project approved during this fiscal year.
Universal has at least 2 more that are rumored that I've heard of

TalkingHead

I can tell you that the iron man ride is based on extremis and that the comiccon display is basically how the queue will look when you enter. Ironman can now control additional armor he will now be in armor # 47 and the guest will be in the other armor. From what I was told ride system will be similar to manta coaster at sea world in the fact that you stand up, not that it's a coaster.

Can you explain what you mean? You'll stand up when you're strapped into the vehicle and the vehicle will rotate to simulate flight?

Disneyhead'71

Universal has at least 2 more that are rumored that I've heard of

The rumor mill has 1.)Simpson's expansion with Moe's Tavern, possibly a Krusty Burger and a kids play area, 2.) Fear Factor Live replacement, 3.) Mt. Crumpet (and as I was told with a wink and a smile, "and our mountain will have a WORKING Grinch AA".

And Sea World is working on some sort of attraction for the old hospitality house area.

M.rudolf

The rumor mill has 1.)Simpson's expansion with Moe's Tavern, possibly a Krusty Burger and a kids play area, 2.) Fear Factor Live replacement, 3.) Mt. Crumpet (and as I was told with a wink and a smile, "and our mountain will have a WORKING Grinch AA".

And Sea World is working on some sort of attraction for the old hospitality house area.
I heard mt. Crumpet was out for lorax but its still a ways off and could go either way

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom