Y'all should ...

culturenthrills

Especially sad knowing that Uni only has two properties and has greenlit WWOHP, Despicable Me, Transformers, and HP2 to all be done within a 5-year timespan.

That is what we know so far. There may be more than that built in that timespan if what we are hearing out of UNI is true.

culturenthrills

yay, a 17 year old attraction finally making its way over here! :eek:

Seriously...people are still trying to throw this one around as if it would be a worthwhile addition to WDW? A 17-year old attraction?!

Because that 17 year old attraction is one of the best in the world and one of Disney's best. It is epic. The first time you turn the corner and see that main room it is one of the greatest moments on a Disney attraction.

Ignohippo

This was posted on the DHS Carsland thread, but it seems like everyone is over here. According to this blog Carsland at DHS is green lit.

http://www.wdwfanboys.com/blog/carsland-gets-the-green-light-for-hollywood-studios/

Odd. It credits Lee and M.rudolf as the sources.

Other than the greenlighting of CarsLand, all of the other info seems to be regurgitated from this thread.

Lee? M.rudolf? Spirit? Raven? Can any of you confirm that Cars has indeed been greenlit?

Ignohippo

That there will possibly be a new attraction in IOA before Potter 2.0 opens. Whether is is in Seuss Landing or JP is up in the air.

I have sources inside Uni and all I know of is Transformers. Potter2 and Transformers are on a very, very fast track, so I don't believe they could get anything else up and running before those open (even if they broke ground yesterday). Transformers will open in 2013 and Potter2 will open in 2014. I will ask though.

Cosmic Commando

You weren't looking, LOL. How did you manage to miss everything??? The music/soundtrack is the best part! I don't think it's too loud. The louder, the better!

Skip to 6:30. Listen to that beautiful Indiana Jones Soundtrack:

Just want to say it would be hard to overstate how much I LOVE the transition from Tiki Room to Indy. Incredibly clever. I've been listening to the soundtrack for the last few months and that is totally my favorite part of the show.

Californian Elitist

Just want to say it would be hard to overstate how much I LOVE the transition from Tiki Room to Indy. Incredibly clever. I've been listening to the soundtrack for the last few months and that is totally my favorite part of the show.

My goodness, tell me about it. My favorite is the Pirates section. Listening to the soundtrack is a great way to prepare for any Disney resort trip, not just DLR.

Cosmic Commando

Yeah, same here. I came out of my seat on the first drop. Thank God for the seatbealts! I love the ToT queue and it really is an awesome experience. I just have a hard time handling the ride.
Bah! You haven't lived unless you were a little kid during the days of the "single lap bar for your whole row" days of ToT! A little kid seated in a row of adults would just fly up into that thing! Oh how I prayed to get the single seat in the middle of the back row with a seat belt!

The Duck

Giant magnets to create the flying mountains? I don't think that would work. If outdoors they will have to suspend them from the bottom. I guess that's why I always pictured them indoors suspended from the ceiling using forced perspective to make them look larger and lighting to hide the suspension cables.
There was a post a couple of months ago about balloons being spotted near DAK and that started a lot of speculation about balloons being used for the floating mountains. Who knows? It might work.

M.rudolf

Odd. It credits Lee and M.rudolf as the sources.

Other than the greenlighting of CarsLand, all of the other info seems to be regurgitated from this thread.

Lee? M.rudolf? Spirit? Raven? Can any of you confirm that Cars has indeed been greenlit?
Right now? Not with 100% certainty, no.

Seuss Landing, it would seem.

As to the WDWFANBOYS posting earlier this evening, sorry I didn't post earlier but even I fall asleep sometimes. Yesterday I posted info about avatar and ironman that had been confirmed by the way of Spirit. In a conversation I have had with the same 2 individuals that gave that info amongst other things such as the Seuss landing project, bubbles1812 can verify we had a conversation about this and numerous other universal projects last night. I was told that Carsland had been greenlighted along with a set of projects that would be done in phases after Carsland had been completed. Like the fantasyland expansion.
Phase one would of course be Carsland. Followed by a monsters inc coaster and then finally a closing of the Indy stunt show for a Indy ride, my sources were not sure about which rode it would be and personally I was so happy to get the info I didn't question this any further. I've been asked numerous times who are my sources there are more than 1 and they are trustworthy.
I was also informed today that WDWFANBOYS was hassled today by a beer fan, cor less calories than a bud. On August 15 he produced a very similar article with no sources saying that all this was still on the table. I also find it funny that certain members here are ready to pm and talk when they know juicy info is in the pipes but then once it's released they go radio silent and no longer have the time of day for you.
Basically this is my info given by my sources, I usually don't talk in riddles and I believe in what I have been told 100% percent. So Mr Coors man or anyone else if you have any questions or comments please pm me
Like I said I stand behind my info and I will gladly answer anyone's questions
Remember the upcoming months will prove this right or wrong. If my sources are wrong I will admit it, but when they are proven right I will have a Cheshire grin for a long time

themonkeyisthesultan

There was a post a couple of months ago about balloons being spotted near DAK and that started a lot of speculation about balloons being used for the floating mountains. Who knows? It might work.
In the movie, the mountains are tethered by vines. Maybe if the vines were strong and rigid enough, they could hold the mountains up.

ctxak98

I stand behind it as I said my sources so far have been on the money about avatar and universal
If we get both Monsters inc and INDY!....then I will be a happy camper. This is awesome news. Do you know of what some of the proposed attractions at UNI are? other then the ones we already are aware of. and Does this mean Avatar is scrapped as of right now?

M.rudolf

If we get both Monsters inc and INDY!....then I will be a happy camper. This is awesome news. Do you know of what some of the proposed attractions at UNI are? other then the ones we already are aware of. and Does this mean Avatar is scrapped as of right now?
As of right now avatar isnt scrapped to my knowledge Im working to find out more info on that front. I do know of the details of a few attractions that everyone here knows about but I would like to wait till Monday or Tuesday of next week to post

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom