Wwmjd?

MommytoMJM

STR8FAN2005 said:
I'm not sure yet.

Today is a bad day for me:(

It's just a culmination of many negatives in my life at the moment.

I am in serious need of a shrink right about now...

Awwww, juggles hon, is there anything I can do? We're here for you.

CaptainMichael

Well, it is just many things.

First, none of my friends came to LSU, and I haven't really made any friends since I've got here. I have friends, but not the like the ones back home.

Second, I seem to have been born with the deficiency of not being able to attract girls, or even approach them. I know I'll never understand them completely, but there has to be some way to figure them out. This whole girl thing has always been a source of trouble for me, and it just gets worse. If this part of the puzzle could be solved, I may find peace...momentarily... I suppose my biggest problem is shyness.

Third, and this just hit me about 30 minutes ago, I don't know if I really want to be a lawyer or a businessman. I like to think of myself as a creative person. I come up with designs and idea all of the time, but I don't know what to do with that...Look what I did with one crazy little post by Connor about bringing a waffle iron to Luke's house...If I could just find some way, some way to do something with this gift like Disney, Rowling, and Lucas have done.

Fourth, I haven't had the pleasure of sleeping in my bedroom or my house for about 8 months. This whole not having a house thing is finally getting to me.

Fifth, Calculus is killing me.

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Bonny, did you see Pixiegal's thread?
Have you ever chatted with her?
She has an autistic child.

I saw a thread by her and PM'd her, but not sure if it is the same one you saw. She seems really nice :D

MommytoMJM

Awww, Michael, so much going on for you, I'm sorry. :hugs:

I've never been able to get calculus so I can't help with that one...

As far as what you want to be, try getting the book "What Color is My Parachute" It will help you think about some of those things. As for myself, I loved teaching and writing curriculum, etc, but many people have suggested that I sell my crafts and I don't want to do that because I don't want my *fun* to become a chore.

The girl thing....Don't despair, DH was 33 when I met and married him and I was only his second girlfriend.....

The house thing...not much I can say there, I'm so sorry and hugs... I ca't imagine not having a home, I've occasionally gone a few months in someone else's home, but for the most part I've always had my own space.

The friend thing... that is super hard and I feel you on that one...my closest friend here is in Miami (3 hours away) and my two best friends are in CA....

I will keep you in my prayers.

tigsmom

STR8FAN2005 said:
Well, it is just many things.

First, none of my friends came to LSU, and I haven't really made any friends since I've got here. I have friends, but not the like the ones back home.

Second, I seem to have been born with the deficiency of not being able to attract girls, or even approach them. I know I'll never understand them completely, but there has to be some way to figure them out. This whole girl thing has always been a source of trouble for me, and it just gets worse. If this part of the puzzle could be solved, I may find peace...momentarily...

Third, and this just hit me about 30 minutes ago, I don't know if I really want to be a lawyer or a businessman. I like to think of myself as a creative person. I come up with designs and idea all of the time, but I don't know what to do with that...Look what I did with one crazy little post by Connor about bringing a waffle iron to Luke's house...If I could just find some way, some way to do something with this gift like Disney, Rowling, and Lucas have done.

Fourth, I haven't had the pleasure of sleeping in my bedroom or my house for about 8 months. This whole not having a house thing is finally getting to me.

Fifth, Calculus is killing me.

((HUGS))

Have you thought about speaking to a counselor there at school? Sometimes just talking things out helps, especially when you have been thru something traumatic.

Its not unusual for somebody your age to question the way their life is heading. If you honestly are unhappy with your career choice then maybe you should think about changing it. Have you spoken to your parents?

Now about the ladies... some people are late bloomers. There is nothing wrong with that. Maybe you are trying too hard? Don't try to understand the fairer $. ex... it can't be done! :lol:

Calculus? Haven't the foggiest clue!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom