wrist bands

goofykt

...that sucks...

...mainly because i'm one of those people that carries a big bag of a million random items, and the things i need (keys, wallet, etc) are always floating around on the very bottom :lol:

evergreen

Original Poster
thanks for that! allears.net needs updating, just made fool of myself on another forum stating they still give out wrist bands:veryconfu

luvlifeinfl

I am not liking that show your KTTW becasue I have seen some folks get through that still get through that are not resort guest. but then again I saw folks get through while they where still doing the wrist bands.

DizneyPryncess

I too carry a million things around. My tip is to buy yourself a lanyard, keep your KTTW right there to just show CM's as you enter attractions. It's easier than fumbling around for it.

I guess anyone who has ever had a KTTW card could techincally bring it back & get into EMH's without actually staying on property that visit. Wrist bands are more effective in that sense.

krankenstein

I guess anyone who has ever had a KTTW card could techincally bring it back & get into EMH's without actually staying on property that visit. Wrist bands are more effective in that sense.

If the CM are doing their job, it shouldn't be possible. They should be checking the dates on everyones KTTW. :shrug:

Cmdr_Crimson

...that sucks...

...mainly because i'm one of those people that carries a big bag of a million random items, and the things i need (keys, wallet, etc) are always floating around on the very bottom :lol:

And this is why Disney had the ability to make lanyards with ID pouches to place you KTTW card in it so you don't have to search for it.

the-reason14

And this is why Disney had the ability to make lanyards with ID pouches to place you KTTW card in it so you don't have to search for it.

Yes, though how much does it costs? They should give that out for free for you to put your key card in. Just like the wristbands were free too.

meekoman

Eliminating the wrist bands is another bad idea. There were so many times that there were huge lines to get into the ride because the castmember had to read each KTTW card. Add to the fact that it was dark out which made them harder to read.

luvlifeinfl

I too carry a million things around. My tip is to buy yourself a lanyard, keep your KTTW right there to just show CM's as you enter attractions. It's easier than fumbling around for it.

That is a great idea, I did not even think of it and my Disney laynard is staring me right in my face w/my pin collections.:eek:

Cmdr_Crimson

Where do they Check for resort ID's? When you enter or at the attractions?

Yes..They will stop you at the entrance of the ride. Once you show the ID your free to walk on..However if your not a Resort Guest and do not have a KTTW Card you will be unable to ente..I have seen this happen on my last trip.

We were at WDW June 7-18 and had to show our resort ID to enter a ride. I liked it so much better than waiting in line for an wristband and it allowed us to be more spontaneous with our decision to stay or exit the park. It worked really really well at Animal Kingdom. We went in the cool of the evening and the crowds were much lighter because, if someone did not have a resort ID then they could not enter the shows or rides. We were able to do much more in the evening than we could in the heat of the day, with lighter crowds. It was really nice. We entered as the day timers were exiting.

AGentlRose

When we were there in March, during Evening EMH, the CMs were checking the dates on your KTTW cards. We only got wristbands for the special ticket event, MVMCP.

disneysroyal411

When I went like two weeks ago, we stayed at the Poly love it there for it is like a heaven (sorry off topic), we stayed for the late magic hours at MK and they only checked our KTTW once to get on Buzz Lightyear everything else either they just weren't checking or they saw me pulling my bad out and assumed it would take forever for me to get my card out so they just let me on. (Really all I had to do was reach into the simple little pocket in the front. I didn't even get into my bag they just saw me pull it off.):lookaroun:ROFLOL:

When they were still doing the wrist-bands, some rides would just let you show your key to make it easier.
Well, we encountered a RUDE cast member at Test Track who said "you must walk all the way over to this place and get a wrist band" so, we walked ALL THE WAY BACK and finally found the person but they were packing up. They gave us wrist bands. Well, we walked wayyy back over to Test Track, the CM was gone. Another CM was there and he was letting people on just by showing their room key :brick:

foreverbelle

We were there two weeks ago and were checked at the rides for the dates and our KTTW cards. I even saw several CM's turn away a few people who didn't have them or weren't resort guests.

I guess it depends on the CM themselves but I didn't mind showing my card.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom