Worst Ride in all of Disney Ever? Your opinion

plaz10

Country Bear Jamboree. And no I don't ride it just because - time is to valuable in Disney to be spent in that disgrace.

Powerline

I would have to say and before you jump all over this is just my opinion but how in the world can anyone sit and enjoy It's a small world. That ride is filled with some of the creepiest looking Oompa-loompas, the soundtrack is gratingly annoying and for some reason all the times I have been forced on this ride there were long lines.

While planning for my trip in 2 weeks my friend and I actually argued about going on this ride. I don't understand it and I am certain that he will have to be announced as a 28 year old single rider for this creepy snooze fest.

I really wouldn't blame you for skipping it. It hasn't aged well and is losing magic fast.

kucarachi

Original Poster
I really wouldn't blame you for skipping it. It hasn't aged well and is losing magic fast.

I don't know what they could do, it's obvious those type of animatronics are well beyond there years as far as cutting edge goes. But if you replaced each one with a really diverse group of fluid robot's i don't think it would add anything to it. If you keep your views of the world on a preschool level (which would make the world a better place anyway) i think it holds up with its message and optimistic outlook on life!

PhilharMagician

Worst ride goes to Grand Fiesta Tour featuring the Three Caballeros (Mexico Boat Ride)

Worst attraction is a toss up of Sounds Dangerous and the current version of The Backlot Tour.

Goofyernmost

Then again, I daresay it is an improvement over the previous tenant (prior to the Alien incarnation, which I never saw), snoozer "Mission to Mars," which my sister and I experienced together (by ourselves, in fact, as the only 2 people in the entire attraction) many years ago.

I will agree that Mission to Mars was decidedly low tech, but to a group of people from Vermont that never experienced anything like it before...it seems pretty cool. Lame yes, but interestingly done. I did out date pretty quickly, in fact, I think the ride previous to that was Mission to the Moon. By the time that this was built in Florida, we had already been to the moon actually, so it wasn't like we didn't know what that would look like. Anyway, it was bad enough that we got Alien Encounter witch was OK, but honestly, IMHO, Stitch is better.

acishere

- Imagination in its current form. The whole thing just feels half-baked. The upside-down shortcut just seems thrown in to cut costs and the fact that nothing really follows it just makes the whole thing anti-climatic. Also they turned Figment into Stitch levels of annoying. I wanted Eric Idle to image he no longer existed after 30 seconds of him.

You people aren't trying hard enough. :p The worst attraction ever? I'd have to give that title to Dreamflight. It was nothing but wooden cut outs and film projections of flying heavily sponsored by Delta.
Dreamflight's big issue was it was in the wrong place. It did not belong it Tomorrowland. It belonged more in Future World. At least there its corporate synergy and flight history presentation would fit with what FW had at the time.

I_heart_Tigger

The Stitch sentiment I understand. I still have trouble understanding the dislike for the Hall of Presidents.

Actually that and the American Adevnture are the same for me....zzzzzzzzz. Just an air conditioned spot for a nap.

I'm not sure if they would be any better or worse if I were American. Perhaps if I felt any type of patriotism to either attraction I would feel differently.

@WDWForTwo

Actually that and the American Adevnture are the same for me....zzzzzzzzz. Just an air conditioned spot for a nap.

I'm not sure if they would be any better or worse if I were American. Perhaps if I felt any type of patriotism to either attraction I would feel differently.

What is funny, is I find the American Adventure to be a nap spot, and nothing else. Yet, I love Hall of Presidents.

And I would think that being American would make a difference. If it were the "Canadian Adventure" or the Canadian Hall of Prime Ministers the attractions wouldn't register with me as much as they do now.

Goofyernmost

Dreamflight's big issue was it was in the wrong place. It did not belong it Tomorrowland. It belonged more in Future World. At least there its corporate synergy and flight history presentation would fit with what FW had at the time.

The thing is that the Dreamflight or whatever shows there were previously were before Future World existed. It did overlap for a brief period of time before Buzz came on the scene, but it was just a carry-over of what "If I had wings" and the others. So it really wasn't a good fit in either place. It was neither tomorrow nor the future...it was indeed the present.

voodoo321

-Honey I Shrunk the Audience. And Captain EO.
-I would take Dreamflight and even If You had Wings over Buzz.
-Never did Narnia or Sounds Dangerous thankfully.
-Nemo Show in AK. Complete waste of time IMO, though I walked out 10 minutes into it.
-Little Mermaid. I can only pray that it is better in WDW.
-Imagination-compared to what it used to be.
-The Living Seas ride-though it was sort of neat to ride through the aquarium. That was before all the new aquariums now have a similar experience. But that was it. The hydrolaters were silly and a waste of time.
-Spinners- I agree that a magic carpet ride themed to Aladdin could be a great dark ride somewhere in the parks. The spinner ruined the atmosphere of Adventureland, as many have said before me.
-And TSMM. I can pretty much do that at home on the Wii

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom