Worst Ride in all of Disney Ever? Your opinion

Ginzuishou

I did the Narnia Experience when it was in Philadelphia. It was really fun (although small) and I loved it. Walking into the wardrobe room and seeing that big door was so cool. Snow fell as we walked through the door. Then I got to sit on the Queen's frozen throne and see cool props from the movie.

Was the experience at Disney different?

koryadams

I guess mine would be the ones I haven't rode which is Tricera Top Spin (i know I can't spell). and I don't think I ever did Sounds Dangerous.

Afondz

Ok I'm am so offend that someone said Mexico was the worst lol I love that ride ad I love malestrom. I would say the Tiki Room either needs to go or be redone. Just I would never wait to see 100 birds and plant robots sing for 10 mind again. It is a classic but I think it needs to be redone.
AGREED!! Who wouldn't love the three caballeros!!! :)

bdearl41

First off, Mr. Toad was the best ride in Fantasyland. It was AMAZING! FOOD Rocks was also great! I would say that my least favorite ride without a doubt is Stitch's Great Escape. Alien Encounter was cool, Stitch is pointless waste of 20 minutes. I agree that Imagination used to be much much better, but it was getting a little dated.

BiffCo99

Besides the obvious choices of Stitch and Captain EO, I'd have to go with O Canada! Being Canadian, it is just plain embarrassing...and I like Martin Short.

copcarguyp71

While I would not say "worst" ride but certainly most disappointing that comes to mind would be....Kali River Rapids. Honestly this could be sooooooo much more but instead it seems like a half done attempt at a water ride. Luckily we go in October typically and it is a walk on but I always think to myself how angry I would be if I waited in that huge que for over an hour for that ride.

kucarachi

Original Poster
While I would not say "worst" ride but certainly most disappointing that comes to mind would be....Kali River Rapids. Honestly this could be sooooooo much more but instead it seems like a half done attempt at a water ride. Luckily we go in October typically and it is a walk on but I always think to myself how angry I would be if I waited in that huge que for over an hour for that ride.

Yeah we don't do that ride often because we usually go when its colder, but everytime i think after riding it...that's it? Grizzly Rivers in CA is way, way better and more scenic i think....i also don't get the message, lets save the trees when clearly they cut 500 trees to put in that ride

Chrononymous

For me, nothing beats Body Wars in terms of physical discomfort. Couldn't look at all the bloody...um...blood... for too long while being shaken in a can.

Polydweller

For me, it was shortly after the Animal Kingdom park opened and people were all going for the first time and there didn't seem to be a whole lot of rides - one of the first things we found a queue for was a boat ride. It turned out all it did was take you to another part of the park, sort of like the friendship boats do at Epcot. While you were trapped on the boat, the captain pointed out a dragon's lair, we listened to Radio Disney dj's and someone on the boat brought around a box with animals to pet or be creeped out by. I think that debacle ended up taking about 75 minutes of our time on our first impression of the park.

Not surprisingly, it was soon discontinued. I like boat rides, but that was not sufficiently described to let people know that they weren't about to embark on an Animal Kingdom jungle cruise! :D
The Discovery River boat ride which became the Radio Disney River Cruise lasted such a short time, closed about 1 year after AK opened in 1999, that few probably remember it. This was 10 minutes of cruise to nowhere with nothing to see. As pointless as any ride could get.

Other contenders are Journey Into Your Imagination (no imagination in an imagination Pavillion), Stitch, and Sounds Dangerous. But none of them come close to the AK boat cruise for sheer boredom.

real mad hatter

Space Mountain without a doubt.Went on it on my first ever WDW vacation in 2004,thinking to myself,do I like roller coasters ? Well I soon got my answer.My hair was as black as Johnny Cash when I boarded,and as white as Billy Idols when I got off.Infact I believe my finger prints are still on the bar of the car/ship.Had to buy new pants right away.:eek:

PolynesianPrincess

You people aren't trying hard enough. :p The worst attraction ever? I'd have to give that title to Dreamflight. It was nothing but wooden cut outs and film projections of flying heavily sponsored by Delta.

Omg I LOVED Dreamflight!! lol granted, it was back when I was a kid, but I was so in awe of the concept of flying back then. I thought it was cool.

PolynesianPrincess

The second version of Imagination (I think it was titled Journey into Your Imagination?) It was absolutely HORRIBLE!!! At least Figment is in this new version. Wish they would bring back Dreamfinder though! Stitch is also pretty cheesy. I wasn't even a huge fan of AE before it but it was better than Stitch. I like going just to see Skippy in the pre-show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom