Worst Ride in all of Disney Ever? Your opinion

WannaBWendy

Narnia. And I love the Narnia movies. What a letdown. I actually got chewed out by the family because I made everybody waste Disney time on that.

montyz81

It's the same system that NASA uses to give astronauts-in-training the feeling of being in space so they can grow accustomed to the feeling. Russia also uses it for their cosmonauts. So yeah, it's pretty high tech, and I'm not sure you can ride it anywhere else unless you become an astronaut.
So I was right, it was made to order. Not much imagineering effort there. The Disney mental investment into mission:space was probably 1/8 th Horizons.

Magenta Panther

Narnia. And I love the Narnia movies. What a letdown. I actually got chewed out by the family because I made everybody waste Disney time on that.

I hear that. The only neat part of that attraction was when the wardrobe door opened and you got a glimpse of a snowy forest inside. Unfortunately, everything else was pretty lame. I don't think Disney ever really committed itself to or understood Narnia. I loved the books as a kid, still do, and I was not impressed with the Disney version. The films should have been animated, in my opinion, and in 2D what's more. "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe" should have been the first Disney 2D movie in years, not that lackluster "Princess and the Frog".

Magenta Panther

Ok I'm am so offend that someone said Mexico was the worst lol I love that ride ad I love malestrom. I would say the Tiki Room either needs to go or be redone. Just I would never wait to see 100 birds and plant robots sing for 10 mind again. It is a classic but I think it needs to be redone.

I think the Mexico ride is fun, and I LOVE Maelstrom. There's just something about that ride...it's really very well planned, although it's hardly an E-ticket. But I strongly disagree with you about the Tiki Room. It might be more charming than exciting, but not every attraction has to blow your socks off. It's classic Disney, and I love it.

Magenta Panther

Soarin most definitely, it is terrible.

No transitions between scenes, bad grainy picture quality, people feet dangling in the way, hardly any movement, not very immersive. Effects such as scents and wind need to be stronger. It can easily be improved though.

I had heard so much about Soarin', and I was excited to ride it. But whoa, what a disappointment. Bad picture quality, as you say, and kind of cheezy really. Bummer.

Scuttle

Any spinner except for Dumbo. Seriously, how many of those things do we really need?

Agreed! I was actually hoping Dumbo would be turned into a dark ride similar to ET or Pan. Great ride potential slapped onto a spinner.... Weak! Same goes for Aladdin.

Scuttle

I'm sorry, but I have to play devils advocate here. Why does everyone hate stitch so much? Is it because of what it used to be? Because I don't find it half bad. It's funny. Pretty fun to watch. And all the other guests seem to have a good time too!

It's not the actual attraction( sit down section) is bad it's the horrendous preshow.

HokieDevil

I would have to say and before you jump all over this is just my opinion but how in the world can anyone sit and enjoy It's a small world. That ride is filled with some of the creepiest looking Oompa-loompas, the soundtrack is gratingly annoying and for some reason all the times I have been forced on this ride there were long lines.

While planning for my trip in 2 weeks my friend and I actually argued about going on this ride. I don't understand it and I am certain that he will have to be announced as a 28 year old single rider for this creepy snooze fest.

graphite1326

There is nothing good about Stitch. The pre-show is terrible, the story is hard to follow, the thrill (for me) is zero, the effects suck, etc..........

Weather_Lady

Stitch!!! I confess that I experienced it not having seen "Lilo & Stitch," so I knew nothing about the character, and found the entire thing to be confusing, off-putting, and oxymoronically boring and overstimulating at the same time. Now that I've seen the film, I STILL find the Stitch attraction to be confusing and off-putting.

Then again, I daresay it is an improvement over the previous tenant (prior to the Alien incarnation, which I never saw), snoozer "Mission to Mars," which my sister and I experienced together (by ourselves, in fact, as the only 2 people in the entire attraction) many years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom