Worst Restaurant At WDW

ThinkTink721

The Princess breakfast in Norway was my least favorite. It wasnt that the food was that bad it was just everything overall. The service was slow, the Princesses came and went to fast and the food wasnt that good. Since its family style and not buffet I expected a bit more from the food I guess.
We almost booked this one for Sept.
I'm glad now that we changed our minds.
:wave:

sweetpee_1993

The most all-around disappointing meal I've had was CRT for breakfast. I felt like hearded cattle, service was crap, food was okay just not too warm. Then there was the moment I was kind of enjoying the ambiance, gazing out the window at Fantasyland....when out of nowhere a man in a t-shirt carrying a large crate went strolling past the window. I just looked over at the hubby who must have had the same thought and said, "That just kind of killed it, huh?" :ROFLOL:

For food, I didn't really care for most of the stuff at Everything Pop. This last February the drink stations were filthy and it looked like something was growing behind on of the machines. It was funky.

I think a lot of places it depends on which meal you catch since frequently in the table-service places the menus are different between lunch and dinner. We had Sci-Fi for dinner last trip and I didn't care for it nearly as much as I did for lunch. Some family members have also noted that places like Tony's Town Square and 50's Prime Time are much the same way. Now when I'm doing my planning I read over menus to determine when I want to make reservations.

Good thread! :)

mary219

When you take into acccount price, I would have to say the Cinderella's breakfast was without a doubt the worst. Even when you price adjust for the "atmosphere", the food is simply horrible. The service is almost non-existent. But you do sit in a castle, and see characters for 5 seconds a piece, so that makes up for the poor food, right? NO. It makes every other breakfast option seem like 5 star dinning.
I feel the same way about crt.We have tried it on every trip i took,at least 4 times over the span of 20 years(i know it had different names at different times.),But each time its a huge disappointment.For the money you spend its just not that good.

Dwarful

I agree that the princess meal in Norway left much to be desired! Won't be going back. We also won't go back to Rainforest Cafe, at least the one at AK.

I try to schedule our meals during 'off times'. That really seems to help with the quality of the food, esp. at 'order off the menu' sit downs.

aleele9100

My two children and I attended the princess character dinner at the Akershus Restaurant in Epcot two years ago for my daughter's 5th B-day. The food was truly terrible. The kids ate nothing and I mean nothing. But the character interaction was really something. The princesses were SO kind and warm towards my kids and the look in my daughter's eyes - that was worth the price of admission right there! So, for me, that was the night's saving grace. Well, that and the chocolate mousse b-day cake I had special ordered that we devoured once we got back to our room!!!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom