Worst Restaurant At WDW

Clark Griswold

Original Poster
What is everyone's LEAST favorite restaurant at WDW?? I have got to say that my vote goes to the All Star Cafe. I haven't been there in a couple of years because the food was horrible and the service was very sub-par. What is everyone else's least favorite?

"Fire Mr. Smee!!!"

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Toss up between Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station *gag* and Planet Hollywood *table service gag!*

And i really didn't like the pretzle bread in Canada.

col

tomorrowland noodle station -the tofu and vegetable noodles :hurl: worst xmas day meal ever!!!

CRT -not my fave character meal; no variety of food and limited menu.

WDFAN1977

My wife and I had are worse experince at Les Chef de France. We were there last year using the platinum plan. At that time this restaurant was included. They first acted as if they didn't want to serve us then they treated us second class the entire time.:mad: On top of that the food was not all that good.:hurl:

3IAlienKid

ABC Commissary.

I tried it because I liked that they don't just serve the usual burgers, chicken sandwiches and fries there, they seemed to be trying different things. But it really was pretty nasty, the only time I've ever really said that about any food items at WDW.

But my main complaint is that this restaurant really is just an ordinary commissary, just a plain cafeteria with little (one could argue no) theming. There are TV sets positioned everywhere in the cafeteria with commercials for ABC TV shows, and if you ask me the volume is turned up quite loud.

That's all it is, a cafeteria doubling as a billboard. I've never gone back.

Tara Stone

My wife and I had are worse experince at Les Chef de France. We were there last year using the platinum plan. At that time this restaurant was included. They first acted as if they didn't want to serve us then they treated us second class the entire time.:mad: On top of that the food was not all that good.:hurl:

Chefs is still on the Platinum plan...
We dined there for lunch last week and happy to say they must have made some stellar improvements... the food was excellent , some of the best we had...and the service was very good. Our waitress constantly checked on us and spend a good deal of time amusing our 1 year old and teaching our 5 year old some french. Now, we were there at an off time 2:30 lunch reservation and it was not very crowded, though by no means was it empty. For reference we all had french onion soup, the 2 men had steaks, Grandma had the macaroni and cheese (delish!!!) I had the grilled ham and cheese with a salad. The children had pasta and everyone was happy.
Try it again you may be pleasantly surprised!:wave:

BRER STITCH

Immediately, the first two things to pop into my head were the Morroccan and Chinese places over at Epcot.

Of the two, I'd give China the edge of being the "Worst of the Worst"!!!

They get a solid 5 out of 5 HURLS:

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

Luigi

Immediately, the first two things to pop into my head were the Morroccan and Chinese places over at Epcot.

We ate at Nine Dragons last year and really enjoyed it. :slurp:

wdwhoneymooner

I must agree with Lotus Blossom as one of the worst places to eat. We ordered 3 different plates and each one was pretty bad. Not much flavor at all, or if it wasn't bland it tasted as if they used a marinade of yesterday's socks. We ate there once and aren't ready to give them another chance. We found the Udon noodles @ Japan to be much better.

CoffeeJedi

Gotta go with Alfredo's here for sit-down. The food was just "blah". Even the Alfredo sauce, which is supposedly the original recipe, isn't as good as what you'd get at your local Italian eatery, or even the Olive Garden!
Actually, that's what it reminded me of, and over-priced, over-blown Olive Garden, but with even blander food.

For counter-service, the ABC Commisery's "theming" is obnoxious.

Scooter

It's amazing how everyones tastes in food and dining choices are so differant.

Some of the places mentioned here are my favorites.

Personally, I had my worst dining experiance at The Coral Reef Restaurant
at The Living Seas.

We got bad seats and bad food at really High Prices there.
We won't go back until they change their menu drastically.

jim1051

I sort of agree on coral reef. The food is regular but the prices are astounding. So many better choices. Even the "steak" restaurants have better seafood.

MissM

ABC Commisary as well. :hurl: Everytime I've had the misfortune of eating there I just threw my money away. Rock hard, old burger and ice cold undercooked chicken nuggets - both seperate visits. NASTY. I'll never eat there again.

Worst sit down was Planet Hollywood by far. They sat us on the edge of the walkway so the servers literally PUSHED into us every 30 seconds as they walked by. One even spilled coke on Love. The food came out wrong and gross and it was overpriced. A close second of overrated and overpriced is Rainforest Cafe.
-m

davinakb

Agree with the "Italian" places being less than impressive; my sister really didn't like Tony's. And for Nine Dragons in China, we've always enjoyed it but you can get good Chinese almost anywhere.

My least favorites: Rose & Crown (UK) and Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco). Have only eaten at each place once. Not sure if it was what we ordered, or if they were having a bad night, but I doubt we ever venture back to either place. Well, maybe the bar at Rose & Crown but don't see us trying the food again anytime soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom