Worst Meal at Disney

dvcnut39

San Angel Inn and Pizza Planet- although I think that San Angel Inn is the best themed restaurant in all of WDW, the food is just horrible.

216bruce

Pizza Planet, without a doubt. Lousy pizza. Otherwise, we usually find the food at WDW to be at least "pretty good" and at times -Jiko, Brown Derby, LeCellier to be outstanding.

SeaCastle

Never had a bad meal at San Angel Inn. We love it there and go back every year.

Meanwhile, I could care less for turkey legs. I didn't find them as delicious as they are hyped.

While we didn't necessarily have a *bad* experience, Boma was disappointing on our last trip. We went in 2008 and loved it. But this past August the servings seemed to be dumbed down and less flavorful.

flavious27

What was your all time WORST meal at Disney?
And WHY? (ex - food, servers, etc)

The buffet in Norway. The setup was just odd, cold items buffet style and hot items ordered and served. Along with that, the the vast majority of the food is not American friendly and food that would be common tasted off. I know that they turned it into a character meal now to boost business, hopefully they changed the menu to appeal to more guests.

And yes I know that disney is trying to serve traditional and authentic food, but atleast make it appealing and appetizing.

flavious27

Hands down - ABC Commissary - hands covering mouth thru exit. Almost made it. DW & I were rookies and didn't know any better...but the manager came over and said don't worry about it. He'd clean up the mess....:cry:

It is just the same fast food they serve in half of the park, was anything undercooked?

flavious27

Either San Angel Inn or Sci-Fi Diner. I could have lived without the food at either. Atmosphere was ok otherwise.

Had a meal on the ddp at sci-fi, should have used it somewhere else. It is the same food as in the commissary and all of the other QSRs in the parks, but you pay for the atmosphere.

Doombuggy13

Although our favorite land in World Showcase is Morocco, our one time having dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh was just terrible. As others have mentioned, it was dry and tasteless, even the rice was dry. Even if it was the only rest. with available ADR's we will pass!! We also were not very happy with the Artist's Pallate at Saratoga Springs either.

I just got back this morning :cry: and for are last night in Disney we went to t-rex and after reading some good reviews I was expecting a great last meal but sadly this was not to be. The waiter coughed all over the table when taking are drinks order! The soup came out and it was cold and it took ages for the waiter to come back and bring us a hot one (when he had finished chatting and laughing with another waiter), the waiter didn’t appear to care at all and we had two spoonful’s of the soup and are meals came out, they offered to put them under the hot plate but we had had enough :brick:. We gave the manager are feedback and left! .... we went to Planet Hollywood instead.

flavious27

I just got back this morning :cry: and for are last night in Disney we went to t-rex and after reading some good reviews I was expecting a great last meal but sadly this was not to be. The waiter coughed all over the table when taking are drinks order! The soup came out and it was cold and it took ages for the waiter to come back and bring us a hot one (when he had finished chatting and laughing with another waiter), the waiter didn’t appear to care at all and we had two spoonful’s of the soup and are meals came out, they offered to put them under the hot plate but we had had enough :brick:. We gave the manager are feedback and left! .... we went to Planet Hollywood instead.

waiting200.jpg

Was this your waiter?

Everyone that has seen that movie will think twice before giving waitstaff a hard time!

I haven’t seen that film sorry. I can understand poor service if the staff are busy but the place was dead! The waiter was just rude, like he didn’t want to be there. We told them it was our last night and didn’t get a word out of the waiter (maybe he was having a bad day? :shrug:). When we went to planet hollywood the waiter said had we had a good trip etc and had a chat with us and he was run off his feet. I think a waiters personal touch means everything to a good meal.

epcotWSC

I haven’t seen that film sorry. I can understand poor service if the staff are busy but the place was dead! The waiter was just rude, like he didn’t want to be there. We told them it was our last night and didn’t get a word out of the waiter (maybe he was having a bad day? :shrug:). When we went to planet hollywood the waiter said had we had a good trip etc and had a chat with us and he was run off his feet. I think a waiters personal touch means everything to a good meal.

Moral of the story... They control the food you will be eating and if you get on their bad side, just think of the things they may do to your food. Spitting in it is the least of it.

Disclaimer: Language & Gross things
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v1mp8X6EI0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom