Worst attraction in WDW property?

indycarfan7

Sound Dangerous...just wasted space in Studios
Stitch Great Escape....change it back! (MK)
The cheap carnival rides at Animal Kingdom, just wasted space.
HISTA at Epcot...too dated

I think you pretty much nailed the worst attraction in every park lol I agree 100%.

David S.

The reason that there's not much of a line, I think, has to do with how quickly this ride loads. However, I agree that the queue area is ridiculously long for no apparent reason. I do like the queue though. It makes me feel like I am going underwater. I think the ride is pretty cute too but there seems to be a lot of people like you who don't like it.

I agree, the "Omnimover" rides like Nemo have amazing capacity!

And it depends on what time of the day you ride, too. Between around 11 AM and early afternoon, when crowds in Future World are at their peak, I've seen the Nemo waits go over 30 minutes, with the queue line spilling outside the building and winding back and forth! I've seen this happen on extremely crowded days, but also on some medium attendance days as well. Yet in the evenings on those same days, or early in the mornings, you can usually walk right on.

I like the queue, also! To me, it has good storytelling in the way you gradually go under water. People complain about the missing hydrolators, and I think the queue addresses the idea of how you get underwater. And I love the fishies that form various shapes, like in the movie!

And of course, being an animal lover and Finding Nemo fan, The Seas is my favorite pavillion at Epcot, and the ride is my second favorite Epcot ride, behind only Figment. I love its cuteness, warmth, humor, and catchy "Big Blue World" song!

I liked the pavillion before it had Nemo, and LOVE it even more now! :)

PS. French Quarter - being from New Orleans, I like your avatar!

French Quarter

Off topic:

David, I'm glad that you do. I would love to visit N'Orleans sometime. I'll just have to settle for Port Orleans - French Quarter in January or February.

WEDwaydatamover

Tough one... It's a race to the bottom but The Gran Fiesta Tour is the clear winner beating out long time placeholder SGE.

I loved El Rio Del Tiempo and the Three Cabelleros outside of each other. The fusing of characters and attractions isn't always necessary.

I just can't find anything clever or charming about this one. It's a lowest common denominator attraction that leaves me with more applesauce on my bib than in my mouth.

JustInTime

I dislike:

MK: Indy Snailway (nothing about the futre, ugly, slow...)
Epcot: Journey into Imagination (I think it's the worst on property)
DHS: Muppet Vision: 3D (puts me to sleep and I hate the plot)
AK: Narnia (can't believe it's still there, even after D dumped the series)

Magenta Panther

I dislike:

MK: Indy Snailway (nothing about the futre, ugly, slow...)
Epcot: Journey into Imagination (I think it's the worst on property)
DHS: Muppet Vision: 3D (puts me to sleep and I hate the plot)
AK: Narnia (can't believe it's still there, even after D dumped the series)

I hear that. The Narnia "attraction" is lame and ridiculous for the reasons you mention. And I never did care for Muppets 3D. I find it obnoxious. And speaking of obnoxious, that IS the word for Journey into Imagination. Poor little Figment deserves better! (Have never been on the, er, "Snailway".)

Magenta Panther

I really only hate one of the attractions I've been too at Disney, and I'd go with Narnia. Holy crap, that was a waste of time (which was fortunate, because we were looking to waste some time, I wish we'd gone into One Man's Dream instead)

You SHOULD visit One Man's Dream. It has an awesome collection of classic Disney artifacts and the movie about Walt is very interesting and moving. My quibble is that the last time I visited it, the soundtrack was scratchy. For shame, WDW! You should do better by the man who started it all! :mad:

Pepper's Ghost

5. Snow White's Scary Adventure. TOO kiddie.

10. Dinosaur at AK. I had high hopes for this. But the storyline was weak and the AAs unimpressive. Sigh again.

11. BROKEN YETI. Enough said.

Wow! There's a lot you seem to not like about WDW. Just wanted to comment on a few:

First, Snow White's Scary Adventure is aimed towards kids. Not sure exactly how you would make Snow White a thrill ride. I mean, it's a kids' story after all. It SHOULD be "kiddie". :veryconfu

Dinosaur? Really? I agree the storyline isn't that great, but saying it's one of the worst attractions at WDW? Seriously? :shrug:

And Expedition Everest?? Yes, the Yeti isn't working which kind of stinks, but you think because the Yeti doesn't work that the ride is one of the worst in WDW? Wow! I can't believe that if the Yeti swung his arm 6 ft as it was intended that it would go from the worst attraction to being one of the best. Just... wow! :hammer:

SeaBase86

The Seas with Nemo and Friends, it's just a waste of time. I have rode it twice and both times there hasn't even been a line. They have that very long queue area and no people. I think they should have kept the Living Seas video and the hydrolators.

Yes they really should have :).

SeaBase86

Honestly the worst attraction I thought that use to be on property was, dare I say it,

Horizons.

I had real high hopes and ended up being un-impressed.

But now it's gotta be Journey into Imagination With Figment. At least I get a laugh out of Stitch bur JII is so bad.

rodserling27

Worst attraction on WDW property, hmmm. That's a big name to live up to.

I'm inclined to say "Journey Into Imagination with Figment" but "The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management" is pretty terrible too.

FireChiefGoofy

You are crazy! The show is brilliant! And if kids are confused, then they need to spend more time with their imagination.

I suppose living 2 hours from the bright lights of Broadway have spoiled me. However, seeing the people talking and moving the mouth of the puppet is a drag. Maybe if they used a black background with the people wearing black clothes so they can't be seen, it would be better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom