World of Color

disneyland075

for anyone who does not know (like i did until i looked it up)
it's a tower located at the back of the woc platform that hides under the water and is able to rise up to a height of 80feet i believe. It's speculated that it will be used to create chernabog during the show. The tower itself features water fountains, projections, fire, and led lighting.
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu232/2epcot/dca world of color/img_3962-1.jpg
i do agree the fountoions are azminng thank you imagers

Disneyson 1

Um, disneyland075, here on WDWmagic we try to speak with correct grammar, and forgetting capitalization, getting lazy with spelling, and not using punctuation is frowned upon. Also, people here usually don't like it when you type really big bold letters. Please try to correct you spelling in future posts, please? Thank you. :)

And apparently a christmas show for WoC is in the works. Anyone know about that?

Disneyson 1

Ooh! After the show? So does that mean we have some surprises in the main show waiting for us tonight? Or are they tinkering with Christmas?

sponono88

Original Poster
^ Yes, apparently Steve Davison and the WoC team were at DCA tonight after the park closed. And like nemofinder said, it's reported they brought out the programming trailer.. According to insider67, programming will take place throughout the month September.

This could either be the new Christmas show or maybe some new scenes for the current show.

disneyland075

Um, disneyland075, here on WDWmagic we try to speak with correct grammar, and forgetting capitalization, getting lazy with spelling, and not using punctuation is frowned upon. Also, people here usually don't like it when you type really big bold letters. Please try to correct you spelling in future posts, please? Thank you. :)

And apparently a christmas show for WoC is in the works. Anyone know about that?
do not tell me how to speak its a fredom of spreach thank you :king:

EpcotServo

do not tell me how to speak its a fredom of spreach thank you :king:

picture.php

Testtrack321

i that how u trate your new members if so am leveing the froms and never comming back wdwmaijc is ruoad

ruoad = rude?

Look man, it's not that we're being jerks here, I honestly don't know what you're saying. Let your thoughts speak for themselves, don't let them get lost in poor communication.

disneyland075

ruoad = rude?

Look man, it's not that we're being jerks here, I honestly don't know what you're saying. Let your thoughts speak for themselves, don't let them get lost in poor communication.
its disneyson1 that who was been rude this from disneyson1

here on WDWmagic we try to speak with correct grammar, and forgetting capitalization, getting lazy with spelling, and not using punctuation is frowned upon. Also, people here usually don't like it when you type really big bold letters. Please try to correct you spelling in future posts, please? Thank you.

EpcotServo

ruoad = rude?

^Exactly.

here on WDWmagic we try to speak with correct grammar, and forgetting capitalization, getting lazy with spelling, and not using punctuation is frowned upon. Also, people here usually don't like it when you type really big bold letters. Please try to correct you spelling in future posts, please? Thank you.

Hey, he's just using "its a fredoms of spreach".

:lol:

Rufus T Firefly

He did say please and thank you. How can you call that ruoad? :confused:

sponono88

Original Poster
Possible new TRON segment for WoC to coincide with ElecTRONica? dlranswer posted this video of recent testing..

[youtube]32PBnZqs-mw[/youtube]

Disneyson 1

Sorry if I seemed like I was being rude, but I can assure you that other members on the forums WILL be harder on you (and meaner) than I am. Also, if you don't try to improve your posting style, there IS a chance that you may be banned. Just a friendly warning. :)

And I totally agree World of Color is amazing. I can't wait to see what new goodies we're getting after the programming trailers move out!

sponono88

Original Poster
^ Someone who recently joined MiceChat (posts as dlranswers.)

According to the description, it was filmed from the Grand Californian Hotel on 9/10.

sponono88

Original Poster
TRONcore, the new tag ending for World of Color, will premiere this Sunday with with previews starting tonight. It utilizes new projector and laser effects.

The encore begins right after the main show ends - ErikInTheCity describes the integration of the new scene into the show:

The main part of the show ends as normal, and then the Tron segment starts as if there is a programming issue. The segment, which is very heavy on all elements of the show (minus fire), happens and then zaps back to the WOC logo as though nothing happened. The normal tag begins immediately.

The new TRON segment is the very first encore for WoC since the show premiered in June. The show encores were part of the initial concept for the show, they were designed as a way to add new scenes and keep the show always changing. With TRONcore finally here, I think it really demonstrates the beauty of the WoC system and its versatility. Nights at DCA just got even better!

No videos yet, but here are a few pictures posted by boy33 on Twitter:

http://twitpic.com/324l7d -- http://twitpic.com/324kw1

http://twitpic.com/324kw7 -- http://twitpic.com/324l77

http://twitpic.com/324kvz

sponono88

Original Poster
First videos are up! (posted by Dlr55th). The first video looks at the effects in the lagoon. Second video focuses on the new lighting effects on Screamin'.

[youtube]BtPHNK7sT24[/youtube]

[youtube]c7ddKVpjJqU[/youtube]

Woah.. looks even better than I imagined it would be. Kudos to the WoC team for the amazing new additions!

I'm glad they are using the Screamin' backdrop as part of the show. Creates a nice layered effect with the awesome new lasers and makes good use of the structure surrounding the bay. And it isn't just one section -- the whole coaster is lit up!

Also love the lightcycles done with lasers :Clapsmile:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom