1 tbsp canola oil
4tbsp butter melted
Combine dry ingredients in a mixer bowl to combine
Whisk wet to combine
with mixer running add wet into dry
Mix until smooth and no longer sticky
Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 1 hour
Place pizza stone on top rack of over and pre heat for 30 minutes at 500
Divide dough into 5 pieces and roll into 8 inch circle on lightly floured surface
Turn oven to broil
Slide circle onto stone and broil 2 to 3 minutes watch as it can burn quickly
Brush with melted butter and enjoy

@MySmallWorldof4

MySmallWorldof4

Naan
3 2/3 cups ap flour
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp baking soda
1/2 cup milk
2/3 cup warm water
1 tbsp canola oil
4tbsp butter melted
Combine dry ingredients in a mixer bowl to combine
Whisk wet to combine
with mixer running add wet into dry
Mix until smooth and no longer sticky
Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 1 hour
Place pizza stone on top rack of over and pre heat for 30 minutes at 500
Divide dough into 5 pieces and roll into 8 inch circle on lightly floured surface
Turn oven to broil
Slide circle onto stone and broil 2 to 3 minutes watch as it can burn quickly
Brush with melted butter and enjoy

@MySmallWorldof4
Cannot wait to try these!! My mouth was watering just reading the recipes.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning a couple of miles done and my ankle feels all better! I'm hoping the wind dies down so I can finally get back outside and walk. I made a giant batch of unfried rice and have tons of salad fixings for this very busy week. Today's baking corn bread and brioche for stuffing

Songbird76

Good morning a couple of miles done and my ankle feels all better! I'm hoping the wind dies down so I can finally get back outside and walk. I made a giant batch of unfried rice and have tons of salad fixings for this very busy week. Today's baking corn bread and brioche for stuffing
Good to hear that your ankle is better! Let's not do that again, ok?
Thanksgiving is this Thursday, right? I have to work, but I might see if I can do a Thanksgiving-ish dinner...I don't think I start work until 8 this week.

93boomer

Premium Member
Yayy good news! So glad it is better! Cause you have a very busy week ahead. Thanks for all the recipes! Can not wait to make them all!

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning! Had a very good weekend and some much needed down time! Hope you all had s good one too!
I have some errands this morning. It is very cold. We had a frost- looks pretty heavy today. Just 54 and sunny today.
I am hoping to get my walking in outside. I have been going after lunch since DH gets home when it’s dark and can’t walk with me. Do not enjoy a treadmill!
Dinner is not planned yet. I will see what’s on sale to prepare.

Songbird76

THNX and I'll try:confused: How soon you forget The 4th Thursday of November in the states. I hope you're able to pull something off, good luck
Ha! It's just not a "thing" here, so we don't get time off and I don't count Thursdays. I just know it's on a Thursday around this time in November. I COULD have looked for a calendar to count, but that just felt like too much effort. :p

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Today was supposed to be a nice quiet day 5 LS miles and weights done early check, nice quiet cup of coffee after the guys got kicked out check. The the phone rings and one of my nearest and dearest friends called and she had nothing done not even a toothpick bought for Thanksgiving and no other food in the house. ok get dressed plan a menu and go shopping for 25, 2 supermarkets and the party store. Tonight relaxation yoga, basin bath and meditation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dinner leftover veggie curry.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Today was supposed to be a nice quiet day 5 LS miles and weights done early check, nice quiet cup of coffee after the guys got kicked out check. The the phone rings and one of my nearest and dearest friends called and she had nothing done not even a toothpick bought for Thanksgiving and no other food in the house. ok get dressed plan a menu and go shopping for 25, 2 supermarkets and the party store. Tonight relaxation yoga, basin bath and meditation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dinner leftover veggie curry.

Most of the supermarkets around here will cook an entire Thankgiving meal for you. Maybe she should buy a few (most cooked boxed meals serve 10 people).

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Happy farm market, a bit of shopping and cooking day. I'm going to try and squeeze a few quick miles in between the insanity. Happy Thanksgiving

93boomer

Premium Member
Good Monday morning!!! We had a great time visiting with our DD and her DH. She made the best dinner we have ever eaten. They smoked everything! We had steaks, a corn dish, deviled eggs-omg!-, a mushroom bread pudding and I made coleslaw. We loved it!
Now DH is looking at smokers! Lol
Got lots of walking in and shopping. Found some deals but I was almost finished anyways.
Today I have to go get some groceries.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom