WOOHOO Magical Express Packet came today!!

dixiegirl

Yes I know I'm a nut but My packet came today!!!!! I've been watching and reading about everyone getting theirs , yes I know that it was still early but I'm sooo excited that we got them, now I can look at them a million times before our trip!!! We don't get the Disney vacation( Plastic envelope thingy) packet any more because we're DVC members so So having this to look at is great!!! Anyone else get theirs today???

37 more days to go!!!!

DisneyGigi

Yes I know I'm a nut but My packet came today!!!!! I've been watching and reading about everyone getting theirs , yes I know that it was still early but I'm sooo excited that we got them, now I can look at them a million times before our trip!!! We don't get the Disney vacation( Plastic envelope thingy) packet any more because we're DVC members so So having this to look at is great!!! Anyone else get theirs today???

37 more days to go!!!!

:sohappy: I am excited for you! I have looked at my packet every single day. I got another little special thing a couple of days ago with maps and stuff. I am loving this whole onsite thing already!
23 days more for us!

Upvote 0

Heatherbell

:cry: Awwww, where's mine? I check everyday for my stuff. I haven't received anything Disney-ish in the mail for awhile. We leave Sept 21st, hopefully it is on it's way.

Upvote 0

crassmonkey

Uggh. :brick: :brick: :brick:

We leave Sept. 16th, and still haven't recieved the coveted "packet o' fun" Everyday I come home, I get excited thinking it will be waiting for me on the floor, but instead it's all junk mail (and usually our fat cat blocking the hallway)

But as soon as it comes, I will have to post on here (that is if you don't hear me yelling "woohoo" from Richmond Va)

Upvote 0

MickeyFan77

We got ours a few days ago and we have.....31 DAYS TO GO!!!! I also have 31 days till my wedding
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

First of all CONGRATS!!! Have a great time.

I am too waiting for my package. First time that I have book everything through disney. Usually go for the CM discount through my aunt but Free dining was a better deal. I can't wait. I also ordered my custom maps today so they should be arriving just before my trip!!!
!

Upvote 0

kennyj29

dixiegirl

I got my Magical Express packet today also~!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets freaky when stuff like that comes in the mail!!! We leave September 20th. Can't wait already. You get so impatient waiting and then when you go it's over so fast!!! Now I just need my package to come. It's just too darn exciting!!!!

Upvote 0

crassmonkey

It finally came!!!!!!!

Just got the ME documents!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly I am the only one home so I had to run around the house like an idiot all alone! :hammer:

One step closer to the best engagement vacation ever!! Just wish my fiance would hurry up and get home to celebrate with me

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

It finally came!!!!!!!

Just got the ME documents!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly I am the only one home so I had to run around the house like an idiot all alone! :hammer:

One step closer to the best engagement vacation ever!! Just wish my fiance would hurry up and get home to celebrate with me

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Yay! Glad you finally go it.
Don't worry I looked like a complete idiot I am sure.. and there were witnesses:lookaroun

Upvote 0
We arrive on September 16, and our Magical Express envelope arrived via UPS yesterday. The one change that I noticed from our trips last year is that a Magical Express pin is no longer included. Last year our Magical Express documments didn't arrive until two weeks before we left, they are a lot earlier this year they arrived six weeks before we go.

I wonder when the Disney Travel documents will arrive?

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

do i have to pay the remaining balence to get it or can i just pay it when i get there and still get my package before i leave

I think your package has to be paid for before you leave, at least ours did. This is our first time onsite though so I am not sure. Our documents came about 30 days before our trip starts.
Hope this helps:wave:

Upvote 0

fatdaddy17872

We leave on Sept 21st also we're staying until Oct 3rd woohoo, we got a call on monday saying our MNSSHP were sent to the wrong address and they received them back so they are resending them. So we called and asked if our ME tickets were sent and they said they print them 45 days in advance and it takes 3 days to process so we should have them in 7 to 10 days, after that then I know I'm getting close......

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom