WOOHOO Magical Express Packet came today!!

dixiegirl

Yes I know I'm a nut but My packet came today!!!!! I've been watching and reading about everyone getting theirs , yes I know that it was still early but I'm sooo excited that we got them, now I can look at them a million times before our trip!!! We don't get the Disney vacation( Plastic envelope thingy) packet any more because we're DVC members so So having this to look at is great!!! Anyone else get theirs today???

37 more days to go!!!!

kybred72

Yahoo! :sohappy: My DME packet came yesterday and our MNSSHP tickets arrived this past weekend! We leave on Sept 22...37days to go!

What a wonderful feeling those little luggage tags can give you! :D

Upvote 0

jimjjr

magical express rocks!

I just got mine 2 days ago! Leaving Sept. 21. Only 5 weeks left!!!! My wife and I are more excited than our 5 (soon to be 6) year old.:)

Upvote 0

*wdwobsessed18*

I need some help my arrival date is September 9 and i still havent got my package or anything in the mail do i have to pay my balence because i still owe 20% of my bill i just want something to get excited over

Upvote 0

MrsPortiaB

:sohappy: I just got my DME package yesterday! Still waiting for the Disney Travel Package though. Good to see I was not the only one extremely thrilled to get it! I've been super excited waiting for this every since I booked this in May!

Upvote 0

richard c ford

Congratulations!!! There is no better place to start a life together than at Disney.

Good luck & have fun!!:animwink:

My wife and i went on our honeymoon to disney in 1997. we are going in aug. 20 to 26 it will be our 14th trip first time POR. have been to POS, FW , ASM , ______. Use to love to go camping in our younger days. We still get excited about getting our goddies from disney in the mail.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom