Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

spectromagic04

Woah woah.... Wonders isn’t coming back. Don’t set your hopes too high. Don’t expect mega attractions either.

To quote myself from February:

“the pavilion is being looked at now to return to being a guest facility and not an event building / storeroom”
We should expect C/D ticket attractions? Maybe even a movie and some exhibits? If so that’s fine with me as long as the pavilion reopens.

TabulaRasa

Woah woah.... Wonders isn’t coming back. Don’t set your hopes too high. Don’t expect mega attractions either.

“the pavilion is being looked at now to return to being a guest facility and not an event building / storeroom”
Is an attraction/ride expected?

DreamfinderGuy

That's not what I meant. I'm saying that if Wonders becomes an attractions pavilion again, it doesn't seem like it could be done before 2021. Even if it's just putting show control stuff back in CC and starting it up. Something like that would take a while, let alone something new from the ground up

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
That's not what I meant. I'm saying that if Wonders becomes an attractions pavilion again, it doesn't seem like it could be done before 2021. Even if it's just putting show control stuff back in CC and starting it up. Something like that would take a while, let alone something new from the ground up
It could be done in a year.

But nothing is coming back that was once in there. Remember that. No show control for CC. No Body Wars. It could just be some new carpet, some seats and a projection screen.

For example.

Kman101

I’ve had the flu today, so I think I need a tiny bit of clarification (sorry, reading is not my strong suit today). Is the current plan for WoL to have something operational before GotG, or will it arrive after GotG? If you can’t talk freely, no worries.

On a positive note, I watched your WoL video today! Great work!

Hope you feel better! And glad you asked I wasn't sure what was meant either, lol.

Rodan75

No, no. That was just an example that wouldn’t take years to do.

It seems like it would be quick and easy to put in a new simulator and redo the queue.

I realize that seems lazy and that Star Tours/Body Wars style sims are not that exciting, but it would help with attraction count and capacity next to GoTG.

UpAllNight

I just feel when Chapek says he’s told imagineers to “dream big” with Epcot, anything less then a fully fledged out pavilion will be a fail. So far, Guardians and Rataoiulle aren’t reaching that target on their own.

DreamfinderGuy

It could be done in a year.

But nothing is coming back that was once in there. Remember that. No show control for CC. No Body Wars. It could just be some new carpet, some seats and a projection screen.

For example.
So, are you trying to say that CC and Body Wars aren't coming back, or that nothing new is coming into those spaces? Because I think we've known for nearly a decade that nothing's reopening

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So, are you trying to say that CC and Body Wars aren't coming back, or that nothing new is coming into those spaces? Because I think we've known for nearly a decade that nothing's reopening

There still are folks talking about a new Body Wars and using the Body Wars stuff that's still in there, though it's practically useless for anything.

This often falls under armchair imagineering an attraction that fits the theme of "Wonders of Life."

And lest anyone forget: "Body Wars" isn't the IP of a popular Disney movie...

doctornick

I think realistically, the most we might get get would be something like a C-ticket ride as well as a new show (whether AA, 4D, live, whatever). Honestly, if they could do that and have some sort of food service, it would be a real boon to that side of FW. With GotG coming, there's already in the way of top attractions in the area. They need something smaller which would be less popular/have shorter waits and presumably be low thrill level and all ages.

I'd be really curious as to what theme is being considered for the pavilion.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
CC & BW are gone, nothing has been decided for a new attraction.
There still are folks talking about a new Body Wars and using the Body Wars stuff that's still in there, though it's practically useless for anything..

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom