Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

Seth141

Hey marni1971! I don’t post often but I’m a huge fan of your posts and really respect your knowledge of Disney World. I was wondering...how long was body wars and cranium command fully intact, electronics and all, before they dismantled the attractions?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hey marni1971! I don’t post often but I’m a huge fan of your posts and really respect your knowledge of Disney World. I was wondering...how long was body wars and cranium command fully intact, electronics and all, before they dismantled the attractions?

To get Martin's attention, or anyone else's, put an 'at' symbol in front of the name. People with alerts on the mention of their name will be alerted.

Like so: @marni1971

The forum will even autofill it for you.

HauntedMansion513

You’ll know more obviously but I do get the genuine impression that he cares. I know his job is to improve performance, but he’s always come across passionate to me. I hope I’m right.
I hope you're right too. He comes off as a nice enough guy, and I at least appreciate his initiative to get things done a bit quicker than in the recent past (that was part of the reasoning behind moving Star Wars Land, was it not?) Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Disney Maddux

Alright... I'm a little confused.

What is being considered for the pavilion? Doomed to be a cleaner festival center for the rest of its days, Inside Out area, return of WoL, an expansion for Guardians, a Doctor Strange area, or just turned into a sit-down area with a show in the CC theater about Epcot's history?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

What is being considered for the pavilion? Doomed to be a cleaner festival center for the rest of its days, Inside Out area, return of WoL, an expansion for Guardians, a Doctor Strange area, or just turned into a sit-down area with a show in the CC theater about Epcot's history?

Maybe... [nothing's been greenlit]

One or two... [nothing's been decided]

attractions. [not necessarily 'rides']

Princess Leia

Inside Out giant ball pit of memories.
Suddenly I’m having flashbacks to reading about Dashcon as it was happening...
8920FDD4-ADA2-4661-8B8D-A9163F8EA519.jpeg

If you aren’t familiar with Dashcon, then I have a story for you! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DashCon

trainplane3

Everytime I step into this thread it's "CC is all gone" then "oh but X is there" then "but *system name goes here* is gone and won't work" and finally "oh they tested X on Y actually" but "there's no intention to use it" then "oh they converted to digital and some stuff is testing *again*".
I have one thing to say...

What a ride

*Yes, this posted is meant to be read as a jumbled mess of words*

Goofyernmost

Everytime I step into this thread it's "CC is all gone" then "oh but X is there" then "but *system name goes here* is gone and won't work" and finally "oh they tested X on Y actually" but "there's no intention to use it" then "oh they converted to digital and some stuff is testing *again*".
I have one thing to say...

What a ride

*Yes, this posted is meant to be read as a jumbled mess of words*

Actually CC has been pretty much intact all these years, but, recently someone, might even have been @marni1971, said that Buzzy was taken out of it for some unknown reason. However, that said, it has been confirmed, by actual photo's, that the simulators for Body Wars are gone, gone, long gone. and all that remains are the hallways leading to and from them and the deep holes where the sims once launched from. I suppose it doesn't do any harm to dream, but, why put yourself through the impending torture if it is all scraped for something new. Just accept that it is gone for good then the worst that can happen is that they bring it back and you can do your happy dance. It's just that I wouldn't go out and buy a new pair of dance pumps though.

HauntedMansionFLA

GotG coaster won’t be done till 2021. There is time for details to be worked out ( if there are any) or it continues to a food and wine festival space since that brings in the $$$

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom