• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

Princess Leia

That’s the current plan. :)
I’ve had the flu today, so I think I need a tiny bit of clarification (sorry, reading is not my strong suit today). Is the current plan for WoL to have something operational before GotG, or will it arrive after GotG? If you can’t talk freely, no worries.

On a positive note, I watched your WoL video today! Great work!

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
I’ve had the flu today, so I think I need a tiny bit of clarification (sorry, reading is not my strong suit today). Is the current plan for WoL to have something operational before GotG, or will it arrive after GotG? If you can’t talk freely, no worries.

Thank you :)

To be ready for GotG (it’s nowhere near as involved as the project next door) and get well soon!

clemmo

Maybe it’s just the Disney timeline skepticism in me but I feel like work would need to start next year for this to open in 2021. Same with unnamed UK attraction. Though I’m not sure what attraction is further along towards being green lit and how involved they are.

DreamfinderGuy

It doesn't seem like Wonders could be reopened in time for Guardians at this rate. I feel like there would've been some sort of announcement by now, and even if it's announced at D23 next year, that's a lot of work to get done in that amount of time. Even if it is just as "simple" as just restoring Wonders to it's '89 state, that would take a while. For an entire new attraction(s) to open, it seems like too much to do in 2-3 years

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
Woah woah.... Wonders isn’t coming back. Don’t set your hopes too high. Don’t expect mega attractions either.

To quote myself from February:

“the pavilion is being looked at now to return to being a guest facility and not an event building / storeroom”

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Woah woah.... Wonders isn’t coming back. Don’t set your hopes too high. Don’t expect mega attractions either.

“the pavilion is being looked at now to return to being a guest facility and not an event building / storeroom”
Yea, like marni says... from now on when referring the "that place" and since we don't have a new name for it. How about just calling it the "place formally known as WoL." It worked for Prince.

Princess Leia

I’m assuming the pavilion would get a name change then?

spectromagic04

We should expect C/D ticket attractions? Maybe even a movie and some exhibits? If so that’s fine with me as long as the pavilion reopens.

TabulaRasa

Is an attraction/ride expected?

DreamfinderGuy

That's not what I meant. I'm saying that if Wonders becomes an attractions pavilion again, it doesn't seem like it could be done before 2021. Even if it's just putting show control stuff back in CC and starting it up. Something like that would take a while, let alone something new from the ground up

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
That's not what I meant. I'm saying that if Wonders becomes an attractions pavilion again, it doesn't seem like it could be done before 2021. Even if it's just putting show control stuff back in CC and starting it up. Something like that would take a while, let alone something new from the ground up
It could be done in a year.

But nothing is coming back that was once in there. Remember that. No show control for CC. No Body Wars. It could just be some new carpet, some seats and a projection screen.

For example.

Kman101

Hope you feel better! And glad you asked I wasn't sure what was meant either, lol.

Top Bottom