Woman on out-of-control scooter in Sci Fi Drive In Theater!!

mattfz

Original Poster
A couple days ago on our trip we were waiting to be seated inside the Sci Fi Drive In Theater...a woman on a motor scooter inside hit the gas by accident, running into a family, backing into a kid, got flustered and was bouncing around on the scooter like a pinball inside the waiting area!! How embarrassing for her but fortunately no one was injured. I just jumped up on the bench!!

Just thought I would share

I remember being in the inside queue to Phillharmagic last September, with a woman in a scooter and her friends in front of me. She kept moving a slight bit, then slamming on the brakes because she kept getting food to eat. It was like she had all her grocery shopping in her basket. Apples, Grapes, Crackers, Juice. You name it!

BuddhasHomeGirl

A couple days ago on our trip we were waiting to be seated inside the Sci Fi Drive In Theater...a woman on a motor scooter inside hit the gas by accident, running into a family, backing into a kid, got flustered and was bouncing around on the scooter like a pinball inside the waiting area!! How embarrassing for her but fortunately no one was injured. I just jumped up on the bench!!

Just thought I would share

The visual made me>>> :ROFLOL:

piggy1116

A couple of years ago we were waiting for the elevator by the Garden Grill and there was a woman on a scooter in the elevator. She could not get out she kept hitting the walls and riding the elevator up and down about 4 times trying to turn her scooter around. It was hilarious. Everytime I see that elevator I think of her.:ROFLOL:

goofntink

That video makes me laugh too. Luckily for me I know how to disengage the drive on the scooters when I see people like her.I actually did that to somebody on a scooter at the park one time!!!:ROFLOL:

TakeMeThere81

Funny old lady!! As if laying on the buzzer was actually going to make the people in front of her go any faster...

Not gonna get into it, but this mentality that everyone should move just cause she's in a scooter makes me wanna go Kung-Fu on some people who get these scooters....

Funny video though!!:ROFLOL:

Ilovewishes

There was a little old lady on a scooter at the shop where my mum works and apparently she hit the accelerator pedal instead of the break and ended up going up the wall and flipping over backwards with the scooter landing on top of her!

Luckily, she wasn't hurt but it just goes to show how dangerous those things can be if not handled properly!

Although my mum and her workmates laughed until they couldn't breathe once they had got the old dear out!!:lol:

Sam02

Sometimes, when I don't have someone to be quickly, I intentionally get in front of ECV's and slow down. They should really issue exams to see if you're qualified to operate one.

Regardless of whether you do that to all ECV drivers or just the rude ones (you don't mention it) it is still incredibly rude. It never ceases to amaze me the people who complain about how rude certain people and their actions are but then to make comments on how (general) you are rude back. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Tom

Beta Return
Regardless of whether you do that to all ECV drivers or just the rude ones (you don't mention it) it is still incredibly rude. It never ceases to amaze me the people who complain about how rude certain people and their actions are but then to make comments on how (general) you are rude back. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Edited. RUDE ECV DRIVERS, like the (wo)man in the video. I don't feel bad at all, and I'm generally not a rude person. I just hate people who shouldn't be allowed to drive an ECV or a Stroller.

Sam02

Edited. RUDE ECV DRIVERS, like the (wo)man in the video. I don't feel bad at all, and I'm generally not a rude person. I just hate people who shouldn't be allowed to drive an ECV or a Stroller.

Most people generally are not rude, but feel it is all right to respond with rudeness to people who are rude. I just don't see the logic or the reasoning behind it. If they are in the wrong to begin with, how does that make you right? Yes, you may have a immediate sense of gratification, but if Karma will get them in the end, it will do so to you as well. Again, general you, not you you. This is what motivates me to turn the other cheek, take the high road, etc. whenever I feel like being rude back.

For the record I will have a husband who will be using an ECV while at WDW. We have both seen the video, think the person's behavior is atrocious, and have agreed that I will walk point so no one accidentally gets hurt except for me. If I get hurt I can yell at him to my heart's content. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom