Wishing It Was Spring Already with Magic Friends

Connor002

*freaks out*

*freaks with you*
Always keepin' the cool, you two are.
This game is boring.

*dumps all the cookies from the cookie jar on you*
Mmm... cookies...
A rat? I think not. Mickey is far from a rat. Last time I checked his name was Mickey Mouse, not Mickey Rat.
Depends where you are.
China, par exemple, rat.
Um A clown with a bat :shrug:
Thanks for that.

PotteryGal

Morning :wave:...levy vote today :dazzle:....oh, and the presidential primary :rolleyes:. I wonder how many automated calls I'll get today. :hammer:

Dukeblue1016

Good Morning!!

I like the new thread!!! Great name!!

(and it's 55 and sunny right now here!!!!!!!!)

although... i do wish it would drop to like 5 degrees come sunday... because it'll be 90 where I am!!

Dukeblue1016

Yeah, I'm not a morning person so it is actually rare. :lol:

Trust me neither am I!

by the way, does anyone here (although I think its just you steph... haha) watch Beauty and the Geek ever???

Some girl from my home town was on it in season 2... but i didn't know her... some kid I'm kinda friends with is going to be on the show!!!

It premieres one week from today actually... you gotta watch it if you've never seen it, the show is a riot... plus this kid is a standup comedian so he's gonna be awesome on the show... His name is Tommy...

Nemo14

Good morning!

Joe - DD got me hooked on Beauty and the Geek - it's a great show!

Jenn - good luck with the levy today. :kiss:

mpoppins76

Trust me neither am I!

by the way, does anyone here (although I think its just you steph... haha) watch Beauty and the Geek ever???

Some girl from my home town was on it in season 2... but i didn't know her... some kid I'm kinda friends with is going to be on the show!!!

It premieres one week from today actually... you gotta watch it if you've never seen it, the show is a riot... plus this kid is a standup comedian so he's gonna be awesome on the show... His name is Tommy...
I love that show!!! But I've only watched the last 2 seasons...not sure how many there have been. That's exciting, I didn't know it was starting up again already! The Bachelor starts up again soon too. :eek:
Hello - I've done my civic duty. Now I'm nibbling on a breakfast bar - how is everyone?
:wave:
Good morning!

Joe - DD got me hooked on Beauty and the Geek - it's a great show!

Jenn - good luck with the levy today. :kiss:
Hey Betty :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom