Wishing It Was Spring Already with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Wouldn't that be so amazing.
Our last trip, I was relaxing up on top of the train station, as I so often do, and they announced that they had just selected that day's winners of the castle stay somewhere in the park. I'd never heard them do that before. I was very happy for the winners...really I was. :lookaroun

I'm sure I would be too.

%@#@# winners. :lookaroun J/K :animwink:

Nicole220

Wouldn't that be so amazing.
Our last trip, I was relaxing up on top of the train station, as I so often do, and they announced that they had just selected that day's winners of the castle stay somewhere in the park. I'd never heard them do that before. I was very happy for the winners...really I was. :lookaroun
You sure about that? :lookaroun

Yay!
I knew you'd cave!
Welcome back! :kiss:

Hard, isn't it?

It is so good to be back! But I suppose I shall limit the amount of exclamation points I use, so I do not appear to be shouting all of the time. :D

Well, I am going to turn in for the night. Goodnight and sleep tight everyone! :kiss:

Uponastar

It is so good to be back! But I suppose I shall limit the amount of exclamation points I use, so I do not appear to be shouting all of the time. :D

Well, I am going to turn in for the night. Goodnight and sleep tight everyone! :kiss:

Good night! :kiss:
Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Okay! Time for me to head out! Have a good night everyone!

....did I over do it? :animwink: :wave:

Maybe a tad. :D
'Night Jen! :kiss:

dandaman

Aah... would you believe... about 80% of current daily events? :lol:

I'm getting a 76 in math and a 74 in English. That's TERRIBLE for me. :dazzle:

On the bright side I have a 91 in philosophy and a 93 in American history, but still, not the classes that universities will look at.

Mom's surgery/treatment/whatever could be as early as Saturday, which is both good and bad for different reasons.

We have our countywide music competition Thursday, and to be honest, we're not at the gold level. We'll be lucky for bronze. And unfortunately, we've already put down $600 on our trip to Ottawa, which I thought was a bit foolish anyway, since we need a gold to even think about competing there. :brick:

Add to that the inconvenience of having to balance work and school, and basically getting chastised for "not focusing on" half the latter... and it's one helluva bad life I'm having right now. Not compared to maybe 99% of the people on the world stage, but still pretty overwhelming. :(

DisneyBunny

Aah... would you believe... about 80% of current daily events? :lol:

I'm getting a 76 in math and a 74 in English. That's TERRIBLE for me. :dazzle:

On the bright side I have a 91 in philosophy and a 93 in American history, but still, not the classes that universities will look at.

Mom's surgery/treatment/whatever could be as early as Saturday, which is both good and bad for different reasons.

We have our countywide music competition Thursday, and to be honest, we're not at the gold level. We'll be lucky for bronze. And unfortunately, we've already put down $600 on our trip to Ottawa, which I thought was a bit foolish anyway, since we need a gold to even think about competing there. :brick:

Add to that the inconvenience of having to balance work and school, and basically getting chastised for "not focusing on" half the latter... and it's one helluva bad life I'm having right now. Not compared to maybe 99% of the people on the world stage, but still pretty overwhelming. :(

((HUGS)) for Danny.

How's your mom doing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom