Wishing It Was Spring Already with Magic Friends

Nemo14

it's sooooo good... it really is quite entertaining I must say... honestly it's gonna be so much funnier with this kid Tommy on the show too, I promise he'll be an absolute riot...

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/beauty-and-the-geek-5/cast/tommy

looks like a real winner there doesn't he... hahahaha
It always cracks me up how goofy the guys start out and how shallow the girls are. I didn't like the last season when they did a bit of gender bending though.

Dukeblue1016

It always cracks me up how goofy the guys start out and how shallow the girls are. I didn't like the last season when they did a bit of gender bending though.

well last season they had that one girl... Cici...

oh my god she was the absolute hands down most obnoxious thing that ever walked this earth... ever...

Dukeblue1016

nope... sorry that was two seasons ago...

i didn't see last season then... no wonder i didn't know what you meant by "gender bending" in terms of the show... hahaha

Nemo14

nope... sorry that was two seasons ago...

i didn't see last season then... no wonder i didn't know what you meant by "gender bending" in terms of the show... hahaha
Basically they had a slightly effeminate guy on the girl's team and a slightly masculine girl on the guys team. It really didn't work for me!

Dukeblue1016

Basically they had a slightly effeminate guy on the girl's team and a slightly masculine girl on the guys team. It really didn't work for me!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh right...

i didn't see any of the season but i saw a thing online about it... the girl on the geek team went to Tufts... allie didn't know her though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom