Wishing It Was Spring Already with Magic Friends

DisneyBunny

Oooh! Pad Thai! I LOVE Pad Thai!

I also bought Anastasia her Easter dress today, but I'm not taking the tags off in case I find something I like better. I wish Easter was later this year. It's always so cold out and I don't want to dress her up in a dress if it's only in the 40's out.

DisneyBunny

Awww... I can't wait to see her in the dress. Oh, and the little shoes too! They're white patent leather. TOO cute.

I'm probably going to be wearing pants myself though. :D

DisneyBunny

Eh, not much. I'm going to maybe get some laundry done, and see if I can feed her the rest of the jar of Oatmeal and applesauce. She WAS doing much better about eating, but now seems to be regressing.

DisneyBunny

I know how rough force-feeding her can be. But she needs her iron... She used to LOVE her Oatmeal and applesauce (Well, for her at least) but now she's turning up her nose at it... I wonder why. It might be the teething thing. :shrug:

DisneyBunny

Sorry, please continue. :lookaroun

I do that allllll day long. You're supposed to keep a running narrative going so babies can learn language. I just talk about what I'm doing as I'm doing it... It can get kinda old after a while, and sometimes I could just kill to have someone talk back!

:p

MerHearted

I do that allllll day long. You're supposed to keep a running narrative going so babies can learn language. I just talk about what I'm doing as I'm doing it... It can get kinda old after a while, and sometimes I could just kill to have someone talk back!

:p

castaway-wilson.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom