• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

TTA94

So is drones going to be the big "surprise" in HEA? Or did they end up suffering the same fate as the RoL lanterns? lol.

For those that may not have caught them, 3:14 in this video:

Rteetz

So is drones going to be the big "surprise" in HEA? Or did they end up suffering the same fate as the RoL lanterns? lol.

I don't think those are drones, it looks like they are looking off to the side at lights in the hubs trees. I could be wrong tho.

TTA94

I don't think those are drones, it looks like they are looking off to the side at lights in the hubs trees. I could be wrong tho.

Yeah it is difficult to tell. Even if it were drones in the video we all know not to take Disney test videos to seriously lol, like the RoL ones showing off the floating lanterns :rolleyes:

InsideDisney

I believe those are projections like AK uses for the tree's but I could be wrong, Wouldn't people see the drones from the contemp when they were testing?

Disone

IDK. Since I've heard they don't want to include classic animated movies made by Walt Disney, it's like Bob Iger hates the classics. I love the modern animated movies too. In fact, I grew up the Disney Renaissance. It's the best decade of my life and I'm a 80's and 90s fan. The classics I mean made by Walt Disney won't be included like Snow White, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and etc. Ithink Bob Iger wants to focus modern animation and I think he hates classics. IDK, I'm just nervous, maybe I'm overacting.

Idk, the preview does not seem to support this theory. The theme song has you can fly from Peter Pan worked into it, and I see animation clips on the castle from snow White.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom