Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

djlaosc

Is that a good "Hmmm" or a bad "Hmmm"?

Should we expect a new park CD? (and if so, could we finally get Festival of Fantasy on the same CD? Or even MISICI or one of the projection shows?) Or are we to forget about new CD releases in the future (apart from RoL at some point) - I did notice a lack of CDs available in stores when I was there last year compared to 2014...

And are we due a new 4-park CD collection anytime soon? I know that not a lot has been built recently that would result in new music being released (mainly night time shows) - but the last one was released in 2013 - could we receive a new one by/in 2021?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Is that a good "Hmmm" or a bad "Hmmm"?

Should we expect a new park CD? (and if so, could we finally get Festival of Fantasy on the same CD? Or even MISICI or one of the projection shows?) Or are we to forget about new CD releases in the future (apart from RoL at some point) - I did notice a lack of CDs available in stores when I was there last year compared to 2014...

And are we due a new 4-park CD collection anytime soon? I know that not a lot has been built recently that would result in new music being released (mainly night time shows) - but the last one was released in 2013 - could we receive a new one by/in 2021?

VERY insightful, thank you.;):D

Ha!

There maybe something HEAish in the stores sometime.

brb1006

Buillboard for the final showing of Wishes
C8nbWxnXYAUmPeF.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Gringrinngghost

I've heard but can't immediately confirm that they will be testing tonight 11:45-1AM. Also Disney will have a LIVE stream on the opening night of Happily Ever After.

Biff215

They stream to encourage people to come, not go. Marketing 101.
I know, it's just been predicted here just how crazy the park will be on Thursday. Disney has to know how beloved Wishes has become through the years, so streaming it would be a nice gesture to fans who can't make it there live. It would also be the perfect opportunity to market HEA, without actually spoiling the entire show for guests who want to see it.

Not saying that's good business or marketing, just the way I'd like to see it, not that there aren't other options for seeing it live on Friday.

Last edited:

VJ

I love that Disney's using "the third Magic Kingdom fireworks show EVAR!" as a literal selling point. Putting their cheapness on grand display (hint: it's not a good thing that it's only the third fireworks spectacular) while at the same time forgetting shows like Magic, Music and Mayhem, HalloWishes, Holiday Wishes and Celebrate America.

Love it.

MTBaymax

I love that Disney's using "the third Magic Kingdom fireworks show EVAR!" as a literal selling point. Putting their cheapness on grand display (hint: it's not a good thing that it's only the third fireworks spectacular) while at the same time forgetting shows like Magic, Music and Mayhem, HalloWishes, Holiday Wishes and Celebrate America.

Love it.

I believe their intention was "third flagship fireworks show to be presented regularly" (compared to the seasonal shows), but let's don't split hairs. XD

On another note, who saw this coming a mile away?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom