Wish (Walt Disney Animation - November 2023)

MagicHappens1971

Disney Irish

Premium Member

TsWade2

Online petitions are useless, its going to do nothing.

Why do you continue to listen to that person?
Don't worry, I'm not going to sign that dumb petition. And besides, I told that person that petitions don't always work. Just be thankful it's not mine. And you're right, online petitions are useless. So relax! I feel better now.

Update: I deleted my post anyway and I’m not asking people to sign that stupid online petition either. Also, I blocked that insane person on X formerly known as Twitter.

Last edited:

Figments Friend

Not really seeing what the ‘big deal’ is for this film.
I was at the Destination D event last weekend, and I still came away…meh.

I’m a big traditional animation fan, and this is leaving me cold thus far.
Perhaps that will change when we get to actually see a little more of what this is supposed to all be about.

The goat still looks like a reboot of Kovu from ‘The Lion King 2 : Simba’s Pride’ design wise.
Same face, and ‘I’m cool’ attitude…early impression thus far.
And yet another Disney female character design that looks like it is a recycled model of Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Moana, etc.
Ready made doll design, IMO.
Just the vibe I am getting so far from what little I have seen to date.

-

Figments Friend

I WANT to like this film, not trying to be a ‘troll’.

It’s just that thus far, I have not really seen enough to get me overly excited….and that is coming from a big trad animation fan.
Need to see more of what this film entails.

Hoping it is a success for Disney.

-

TP2000

It’s just that thus far, I have not really seen enough to get me overly excited….and that is coming from a big trad animation fan.

-

Did they reveal any more of the plot in the D23 preview? What was covered in that preview?

Was it a 10 minute block of the movie, or a clip compilation of some fun moments from the film? I'm trying to figure out what that D23 offering was exactly; a mega-trailer or a continuous scene meant to show the art and visual style?

Phroobar

-
I hear there is an animated Tony Baxter cameo in one of the crowd scenes.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Deadline is reporting Angelique Cabral is the voice behind Queen Amaya in Wish.

Angelique Cabral (Big Sky, Life in Pieces) is set to star in the Disney Animation feature Wish, Deadline has learned. She will voice Queen Amaya opposite Chris Pines who stars as King Magnifico, ruler of the magical kingdom of Rosas, where wishes really do come true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom