Wish (Walt Disney Animation - November 2023)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
On the contrary, these shots show just how amazing Disney animators are, especially when it comes to the hand-drawn films.
It also shows part of the reason why Disney movies tend to be more expensive compared to other studios. As they tend to make sure they give attention to even the smallest details that other studios would cut corners on.

TsWade2

I’m sorry to be a broken record, but Disney needs to hurry up and release the second trailer already! Time is running out!😢

TsWade2

There is still a full 2 months before its release.

Time is not running out. They can release it anytime in the next month and still be fine.
Releasing the trailer next month will be too late and it might flop like Strange World. They have to release the second trailer this month and the time is now.

MagicHappens1971

Releasing the trailer next month will be too late and it might flop like Strange World. They have to release the second trailer this month and the time is now.
I don’t mean to be rude, but Disney has a whole team of people who get paid to do marketing. If they haven’t released the trailer yet, there’s a reason.

Strange World flopped because of poor word of mouth, in combination with the fact that the marketing they released for the film did not make it look enticing. I still have yet to see it.

TsWade2

Disney will release it on their timeline, not yours.

Just be patient... :)
I don’t mean to be rude, but Disney has a whole team of people who get paid to do marketing. If they haven’t released the trailer yet, there’s a reason.

Strange World flopped because of poor word of mouth, in combination with the fact that the marketing they released for the film did not make it look enticing. I still have yet to see it.
Okay. Both of you have a point. I hate acting like this!😢 I blame the guy who is more obsessed of the movie and even attacking people and Bob Iger at X.com formerly known as Twitter.

MagicHappens1971

Okay. Both of you have a point. I hate acting like this!😢 I blame the guy who is more obsessed of the movie and even attacking people and Bob Iger at X.com formerly known as Twitter.
I think that Disney may be considering pushing the film back, even if some of the producers have said that’s not the case. I think that would be a poor choice.

I also personally think that if they’re not moving the film back, the fact that they haven’t started their marketing push is also a poor choice.

I think the next few weeks will be telling.

TsWade2

I think that Disney may be considering pushing the film back, even if some of the producers have said that’s not the case. I think that would be a poor choice.

I also personally think that if they’re not moving the film back, the fact that they haven’t started their marketing push is also a poor choice.

I guess it’s hopeless then.😢

Jedijax719

Well Universal DOES have not one but two big animated films coming out during the holidays. Trolls 3 is schedule for just a few days before Wish and Migration comes out just before Christmas. While I don't think Disney will move Wish, you do have to wonder how they will juggle marketing between two Universal animated films.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
That person on Twitter isn't forcing you to do anything, so don't blame someone who likely doesn't even know who you are.

Its not hopeless, the film and its trailer will be released when Disney is ready to release them.

I know you're looking forward to this film, but you just have to be patient. :)

TsWade2

That person on Twitter isn't forcing you to do anything, so don't blame someone who likely doesn't even know who you are.

Its not hopeless, the film and its trailer will be released when Disney is ready to release them.

I know you're looking forward to this film, but you just have to be patient. :)
I’m trying to be patient as best I can. It’s just hard and concerning.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If you're listening to the sad person again... stop.

I’m being sarcastic. I’m trying to work on that problem. But still, I hope the second trailer comes soon.

Don't forget to interpret waiting for trailers -- no matter how far off or close to release date -- as a sign that there's something wrong with the production!!!

We don’t know anything about that. I mean, we need to stop this ridiculous fear mongering already.

I guess I can explain. There’s that user from Twitter that was overly obsessed about Wish and is demanding Disney to publish the second trailer of Wish and I’ve got into it. I guess August might make sense. Sorry about that. I shouldn’t listen to that sad person.

wtyy21

Well Universal DOES have not one but two big animated films coming out during the holidays. Trolls 3 is schedule for just a few days before Wish and Migration comes out just before Christmas. While I don't think Disney will move Wish, you do have to wonder how they will juggle marketing between two Universal animated films.
Migration's biggest competitor actually is not Wish, but Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, because i believe Aquaman 2 and Migration had same release week. Universal just need to strengthen the marketing of Migration specifically.

Twilight_Roxas

Migration's biggest competitor actually is not Wish, but Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, because i believe Aquaman 2 and Migration had same release week. Universal just need to strengthen the marketing of Migration specifically.
Most likely Migration is going to beat Aquaman 2, and the answer is obvious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom