Will an Indy Adventure ever come to Disney???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
So I'm happy to hear that some of you guys think that it may happen but some of you are'nt. Yes when the Motors Stunt Show opens then we will just have to sit back and relax and see what will happen.

Salty-

marni1971 said:
marni1971 said:
Personally should TIJESS close I`d like nothing better than an Indy EMV. Even a direct clone - there are millions of visitors like myself who will never get to DLC, even guests who will only get to WDW once or twice in a lifetime, who will be oblivious to the fact its a clone.
<O:p</O:p

I agree with you whole-heartedly Marni (maybe it has a little to do with the fact that my own sister’s name is Marni (no e)

Having ridden Indiana Jones Adventure dozens of times since its opening and then recently riding Dinosaur in October and December, I had no idea that the track layout of both rides was identical. I knew upon riding Dinosaur that it shared the same technology as Indiana Jones, but for me the two were entirely separate rides.

It is the theming and the story that set the two rides apart. The very mast majority would never know and was even surprised myself upon finding out the track layout.

But I don’t really subscribe to the idea that the two rides are clones. It would be akin to saying back in the day that two rides that used a Omni-Mover type system were the exact same ride.

I’d welcome the Indiana Jones Adventure in WDW just as much as seeing the Terror finally make its way over to <ST1:pDisneyland.</ST1:p

<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

Salty-

PhilosophyMagic said:
It would be like a combination of Indy and Mummy. .

That’s funny – I always thought Mummy was a combination of Indiana Jones and <ST1:p<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:PlaceType w:st=Tower</st1:placeType> of <st1:placeName w:st=" /><st1:placeName w:st="on">Space</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Mountain</st1:placeType></ST1:p.. :p

aklodge

I personally feel they will close the Indy stunt show and put in an Incredibles meet and greet..... :p
I hope not, that would stink.
(Plus thats a pretty good stunt show, nice for sitting down.)

CaptainMichael

It is more likely that they'll be adding an attraction to the 20,000k Lagoon. Hence, the reason they demolished it last year. We've actually been informed on these boards of the possibility of it being another mountain with a villian theme and a mini-land associated with it. That is all I've been hearing about as far as future attractions go. It is also logical that Animal Kingdom will be receiving some more attractions in the near future as it still lacks attractions. I'd love to see an Indiana Jones based ride, but I'd like ours to be original.

aklodge

STR8FAN2005 said:
It is more likely that they'll be adding an attraction to the 20,000k Lagoon. Hence, the reason they demolished it last year. We've actually been informed on these boards of the possibility of it being another mountain with a villian theme and a mini-land associated with it. That is all I've been hearing about as far as future attractions go. It is also logical that Animal Kingdom will be receiving some more attractions in the near future as it still lacks attractions. I'd love to see an Indiana Jones based ride, but I'd like ours to be original.
Really? It seemed like this was going to be a 100 Acre Wood meet and greet... maybe I heard wrong...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
aklodge said:
Really? It seemed like this was going to be a 100 Acre Wood meet and greet... maybe I heard wrong...

I think its going to be a combination. The villians come out of the Villian Mountain and attack and mame the Winnie the Pooh Characters. Then Mickey, Donald, and Goofey, and maybe Buzz, come in and destroy the villians, then Disney puts back 20k under the sea.....

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
hakunamatata said:
I think its going to be a combination. The villians come out of the Villian Mountain and attack and mame the Winnie the Pooh Characters. Then Mickey, Donald, and Goofey, and maybe Buzz, come in and destroy the villians, then Disney puts back 20k under the sea.....

And don`t forget Stitch.... :mad:

OMG - They wouldn`t do a Stitch Mountain would they? Would They??

CaptainMichael

Nothing good comes from Stitch. He is the reason for the delay of the Haunted Mansion Holiday coming to Walt Disney World.

400th Post!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
marni1971 said:
And don`t forget Stitch.... :mad:

OMG - They wouldn`t do a Stitch Mountain would they? Would They??

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH running through my office pulling whats left of my hair out............................... :hammer: :hammer:

RCMAN2001

hey put another E-ticket in that location. After being at disneyland, I notice how the magic kingdom doesnt have eough rides. I think the park needs a couple more dark rides so theres more to do than just pooh, snow white, buzz, and peter pan. They need an e-ticket because after riding space, splash, big thunder, mansion, and pirates, theres nothing more. I would love o see a new mountain in there.

As for mgm, indy would be great, but to differentiate it from the disneyland one they should just make it a miror image of the tokyo version. I would love to see a new star tours and muppets film, because they are SOOO old and I have seen the same routine since I first went there. Plus, the fils are so blotchy its sad. To add more rides to the park they should put in a roger rabbit or monsters inc dark ride, unless you dont want them because they're clones.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Oh for a billion dollars for expansion...

Whats that noise? Its another monorial expansion thread!!

BTW I hope you know me better than to think I was serious about Stitch Mountain!

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
See RCMan agrees with me. You guys think that the Indy Adventure is the worst attraction ever the way you guys are it. The only reason I'm still concerned about it not replacing the Indy Epic Show is because it's the bomb to me. I think this would be a spectacular attraction to debut at Disney Studios plus I heard on Screamscape.com that after the Stunt Show closes it will make room for a whole new bigger version of Indiana Jones:Temple of the Crystal Skull. I've never been to Disney for almost 4-5 years now. When I return I'm hoping for my wish to come a similar clone to Diisneyland's Indiana Jones Adventure.

imagineer boy

JayDarkKnight25 said:
See RCMan agrees with me. You guys think that the Indy Adventure is the worst attraction ever the way you guys are it. The only reason I'm still concerned about it not replacing the Indy Epic Show is because it's the bomb to me. I think this would be a spectacular attraction to debut at Disney Studios plus I heard on Screamscape.com that after the Stunt Show closes it will make room for a whole new bigger version of Indiana Jones:Temple of the Crystal Skull. I've never been to Disney for almost 4-5 years now. When I return I'm hoping for my wish to come a similar clone to Diisneyland's Indiana Jones Adventure.

No, we don't hate it, we think its the best attraction ever, but we don't want clones! We want something new and different for once. Perhaps an Indy ride, but with different technology and different story. And trust me, screamscape.com is not a very reliable scource.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom