Will an Indy Adventure ever come to Disney???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCMAN2001

Jaydarknightor whatever your name is, how old are you? And how long have you been reading up on disney news or known anything about business? Because you obviously dont know ANYTHING about the walt disney company or the industry as a whole. There is NO chance that we will get indy. We may want one, but just because someone says that doesnt mean that disney can just push a button and spontainiously add rides to their parks. There is an exptremely slim chance that we will get indy in the next 10 years. it all depends on the fate of the stunt show. I dont know why you keep begging and demanding proof that we wont get it. How about you go find some proof that we WILL get it? Good luck.

Goodeone

Jay, if the Indy stunt show is still packing in crowds and creating better capacity for the rest of the rides then they aren't going to spend the millions of dollars to tear down the show and build the new ride, it just doesn't make any sense, or cents. The Disney Company is in the business of making money, not pleasing your every want and desire.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
Lynx04 said:
What Fact?

This is the point that we are tryin to get across to you. There are no facts that it will happen, we don't know what is going to happen. Is this not making any sense to you?
No it is but we'll just have to wait and see what happens after the Motors Extreme Stunt Show opens I guess.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
I just don't understand for all these years they have'nt put an Indiana Jones Adventure rather than the Epic Stunt Show iin replace???

basas

JayDarkKnight25 said:
I just don't understand for all these years they have'nt put an Indiana Jones Adventure rather than the Epic Stunt Show iin replace???

Huh? The Epic Stunt Show has been there before the IJA opened in DL (1995) and it wouldn't have made sense to replace the show when it was the only stunt show in the park drawing large crowds. It would be like going to Splash Mountain, and demolishing it to put JTTCOTE there...it just doesn't make sense.

goofyfan13

JayDarkKnight25 said:

It doesn't make sense, that's why. :hammer:

JayDarkKnight25 said:
I don't believe the fact that it won't come because it most likely will. In most cases the Beauty and the Beast Show won't be lasting very long in the future.

And what exactly can you base this information off of? Beauty and the Beast has no reason to be gotten rid of, plain and simple.

Talking to you is like talking to a freaking brick wall. :brick:

basas

Yeah about Beauty and the Beast...no offence but did you just pick a random show and say it will be leaving? First off, i doubt IJA would go there anyways. Second, i haven't heard one rumor about BitB leaving soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom