Will an Indy Adventure ever come to Disney???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

JayDarkKnight25 said:
Well Lynx I'll have to tell ya your right. But a diiferent theme and clone could work so don't rule it out of the question. Or a whole new thrill ride attraction on Indy. It's just I have'nt been to Disney for more than 4 years and I would want to expect something new when I come back.
And there will be something new. No one is ruling Indy out, some of us would just prefer not to see the clone. What if Disney has something BETTER in store, but because people want the clone... Disney obliges because it's cheaper.

Relax kid. No one is saying it's not going to happen.

imagineer99

JayDarkKnight25 said:
Well Lynx I'll have to tell ya your right. But a diiferent theme and clone could work so don't rule it out of the question. Or a whole new thrill ride attraction on Indy. It's just I have'nt been to Disney for more than 4 years and I would want to expect something new when I come back.

It's called Mission:Space...look into it. :wave:

(Not to mention Philharmagic, Soarin', the Stunt Show, Stich's Great Escape, etc.)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
JayDarkKnight25 said:
It's just I have'nt been to Disney for more than 4 years and I would want to expect something new when I come back.

Neither have I, and I`m looking forward to Philharmagic, SGE, IASW, Wishes, Mission:Space, Soarin` and LMA - and Everest if I visit next year.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
The only thing that I don't know why you guys are keep is the clone. What's the matter with a clone. Yes you should come up with something more futuristic and newer to Walt Disney Studios but,I would like to see a clone or a newer type of Indy Adventure Thrill ride. The clone will be the same if they did it after the Indy Stunt Show closes but the theming is the difference. You can have the clone but the theming of the ride can change as well.

imagineer boy

All we're saying is is that we want something new and different for once to add to WDW to make it more unique from Disneyland CA.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
:) All I'm trying to say is that keep the jeep concept if your going to make a newer version of Temple of the Crystal Skull possibly. But you can also make the theming a whole lot different than Indy's Adventure at Disneyland in Anaheim.:rolleyes: I'm hoping if they replace the Indy Stunt Show with something it's probably going to be a Indy Adventure Thrill Ride.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
Ok I should have asking this in the first place...where should they place the location for the Indiana Jones Adventure if they were to do it?????????? Plus I want your guys opinion: A Indy Adventure Jeep Clone Concept with a whole new theming + A newer futuristic version of the Indiana Jones Adventure in a different way like probably revenge of the mummy style!!!!

Lynx04

JayDarkKnight25 said:
Ok I should have asking this in the first place...where should they place the location for the Indiana Jones Adventure if they were to do it?????????? Plus I want your guys opinion: A Indy Adventure Jeep Clone Concept with a whole new theming + A newer futuristic version of the Indiana Jones Adventure in a different way like probably revenge of the mummy style!!!!
Well if you want a Jeep EMV system it will not be a dark ride/coaster hybrid. I say lose the EMV tech (or as you call it Jeep tech) and keep the Indy theme.

CaptainMichael

JayDarkKnight25 said:

Well, if an Indiana Jones ride is ever built, I would like to see it built in the current location of the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular or in Adventureland. If we get an Indy attraction, I want it to be a Walt Disney World exclusive, nothing else like it in any Disney park.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Can someone please kill this thread? Please...I'm begging you here someone just put a bullet in this thing.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
Why? Just tell me when the Indy Epic Stunt Spectacular will close and replace with the new indy adventure,that's all I'm asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom