Will an Indy Adventure ever come to Disney???

Status
Not open for further replies.

no2apprentice

If the Indy Stuntshow were to go, and they are going to clone anything, I would love to see Journey to the Center of the Earth go in this space. It would give the Studios a "mountain", and a unique ride for the U.S. parks. Some nice theming with shops and a GOOD restaurant might do well in this area.

After all, it was a movie. :lookaroun

The_CEO

I got a tidbit for you all who think disney wouldn't clone a ride in the same ' world. '

Dumbo didn't stop them from building the magic carpets in Adventureland. I see Indy being replaced with Indy.

imagineer99

Kevin7crash said:
I tink they should but the Indiana jones ride from Paris "the Indiana Jones the temple of peril the Roller coaster mine cart and the version from the one in California I have seen concept art of this rides combined it would be awesome but really expensive!

May the Adventure live on!

Kevin77crash :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

Considering that the Paris mine coaster is one of the most uncomfortable and rickety rides in existence, I doubt this will happen...

I say forget clones. Use the same technology. The EMV has so much potential. When you think about it, Imagineering has only brushed the surface.:)

Lynx04

The_CEO said:
But the question is, would WDI spend the money to change a already perfect attraction?

Unfortunately we already know what the Eisner Admin's motto is: Clone! it saves money!!!!!

I thought cloning was immoral and illegal ;)

imagineer99

IF Indy Adventure is ever built, Eisner will probably already be gone. So, who are we going to be blame for all our problems then? ;)

Lynx04

imagineer99 said:
IF Indy Adventure is ever built, Eisner will probably already be gone. So, who are we going to be blame for all our problems then? ;)

Don't worry there will still be plenty of blaming to go around for the next CEO, it comes with the CEO job, it is in the fine print.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
imagineer99 said:

I figure Eisner's influence will be around for a good 10-15 years after he is gone, so we will have plenty of time to continue to blame him. :wave:

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
I think it will happen in the near future because,the Indy Stunt Show can't just stay their forever something is going to have to take it's place in the future.

WDWFanatic

I would love to see Indy in FL as well, It was my fave ride in CA.
I dont think anyone would notice that the ride layouts are the same. No regular once in a lifetime guest would care. Besides they have all that que line to put somewhere. I love the themeing but i miss the card they gave you to translate the writing on the walls. I still have some somewhere.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
JayDarkKnight25 said:
I think it will happen in the near future because,the Indy Stunt Show can't just stay their forever something is going to have to take it's place in the future.

Thats good, because I would hate for something to take its place in the past..... :lookaroun :lookaroun

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
I think if the Auto Stunt Show opens the Indy Adventure may replace The Indy Stunt Show or it may make some available room and build it right next to it. It all depends on the space or if they want to replace it or make some space because the Indy Stunt Show has been their for a while.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
:lookarounLike I said we will have to wait until the auto stunt show opens to get some more possible updates on this exciting rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom