Will an Indy Adventure ever come to Disney???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

JayDarkKnight25 said:
Ok then my next answer is when the Indy Stunt Show closes we'll just wait and relax and see what will happen next.
Um... weren't we saying that for the last 15 pages?

I'm really beginning to think you are just trying to aggrevate us.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
You guys are just foolin around, you know that the Stunt Show won't be their forever and it's like 50% that it will be replace by an IJA.

imagineer boy

JayDarkKnight25 said:
You guys are just foolin around, you know that the Stunt Show won't be their forever and it's like 50% that it will be replace by an IJA.

Another brain cell lost reading this thread.

Oh, and your little box isn't green anymore. :p

Lynx04

JayDarkKnight25 said:
Not really it's just I want this to happen so much as well as other disney fans.

I guess you think that if you keep saying it will come, then it actually will. Sorry kid it doesn't work that way. Just because you mention how much you like, it doesn't mean it will happen. Like I said, Disney doesn't try to please Disney fans, they try to please the GP, they are the ones that pay the bills.

Slipknot

JayDarkKnight25 said:

Judging by the amount of people who packed the stunt shows seats two weekends ago, I would say it is more like 100% that it will stay open forever. :wave:

goofyfan13

Static-X said:
Judging by the amount of people who packed the stunt shows seats two weekends ago, I would say it is more like 100% that it will stay open forever. :wave:

I agree, the IJESS is still packing in big crowds, even on not-so-busy days. I see no reason on Disney's part to close it just yet. However, LMA may take a lot of people away, but then again, it may not because they both are completely differant shows.

Slipknot

goofyfan13 said:
I agree, the IJESS is still packing in big crowds, even on not-so-busy days. I see no reason on Disney's part to close it just yet. However, LMA may take a lot of people away, but then again, it may not because they both are completely differant shows.

True. And each will attract different crowds. Indiana Jones fans LOVE to see how those stunts are done in the movies, while fans of chase scenes in movies and street racers will LOVE LMA.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
Ok you guys are just trying to deny the fact that it won't come. Plus I think the IJA would be more popular than the Epic Stunt Show Spectacular.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
I don't believe the fact that it won't come because it most likely will. In most cases the Beauty and the Beast Show won't be lasting very long in the future.

imagineer boy

JayDarkKnight25 said:
Ok you guys are just trying to deny the fact that it won't come. Plus I think the IJA would be more popular than the Epic Stunt Show Spectacular.

NO WE ARE NOT!!!!!!!! WE DO NOT KNOW IF IT WILL COME OR NOT!!!!! GET THE PICTURE!!??? :fork:

Lynx04

JayDarkKnight25 said:
.....deny the fact that it won't come......

What Fact?

This is the point that we are tryin to get across to you. There are no facts that it will happen, we don't know what is going to happen. Is this not making any sense to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom