Why Isn't Apple Prevelant at WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astro_Digital

I think the iPod and Apple products are boring so what does it matter.
There is not even a Blu-Ray option on Apple computers so much for innovation.

When was the last time WDW or Epcot has been inventive in anything any way?

Disney is an entertainment company with a goal to find inventive ways to get money from customers but that is about it.

Tim G

Steve Jobs... YUK! :hurl:

Disney sticks with HP.... (at least for the next 4 years)

Whimsy

Steve Jobs is on the board.

Apple is an innovative/leading company.

What gives?

I've always wondered the same thing!

And holy crap are there a lot of Apple haters here. I for one wish Apple was at Disney. And I find non-Apple products boring, because ugly plastic-y computer boxes with a less than stellar operating system (to put it nicely) are sooo amazing. :rolleyes:

TheBeatles

Original Poster
I was thinking more along the lines of sponsoring an attraction and or having a post show.

Master Yoda that clip is exactly what an Apple store feels like. :ROFLOL:

EPCOT Explorer

iI iAm iNot iFeeling iThe iMac iLove iHere.....:(:(:(

*iHuggles MacBook iAnd iLeaves*:lookaroun:lol:

Mac fan...guilty as charged!:king:

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
I was thinking more along the lines of sponsoring an attraction and or having a post show.

They could never have a Mac based attraction. If it ever needed batteries or broke down they would have to pack up to whole attraction and send it back to Apple. :ROFLOL:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
They could never have a Mac based attraction. If it ever needed batteries or broke down they would have to pack up to whole attraction and send it back to Apple. :ROFLOL:
Not to mention less than 10% of the guests would use it.:D

Apple and IMac rule and vista drules, down with gates:fork:
You mean that guy that bailed out Apple and brought back your savior Steve Jobs just over a decade ago?

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C01E0DA143CF93BA3575BC0A961958260

I've always wondered the same thing!

And holy crap are there a lot of Apple haters here. I for one wish Apple was at Disney. And I find non-Apple products boring, because ugly plastic-y computer boxes with a less than stellar operating system (to put it nicely) are sooo amazing. :rolleyes:

Yep it is impossible to buy an attractive PC and being able to do such crazy things like upgrade processors, video cards as well as overclocking is highly over rated.

orac_pc_mod.jpg

snav.jpg

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'd be thrilled if Apple provided WiFi throughout the parks. My iPhone costs way too much roaming on the 3G in the area. :shrug:

donsullivan

Premium Member

Apple was actually one of the original partners in Innoventions when it first opened. They were in the location currently occupied by Storm Struck (I think that's what it's called). I was actually one of the final candidates at Apple to manage the presence for the company (didn't get it). After a couple of years they found it didn't do anything at all for sales and pulled out at the end of their initial agreement.

EPCOT Explorer

Apple was actually one of the original partners in Innoventions when it first opened. They were in the location currently occupied by Storm Struck (I think that's what it's called). I was actually one of the final candidates at Apple to manage the presence for the company (didn't get it). After a couple of years they found it didn't do anything at all for sales and pulled out at the end of their initial agreement.
That's right.:)

In all honesty, I REEEEALLY would have wanted to see a SSE sponsored by Apple.

I don't know why, but I would just think that they would have done the job SO much better than Siemens.

whatever your preference, both companies depend upon each other for success.(more so than you think!). Both help each other to advance one another's technology. Healthy competition!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom