Why Disney is better than Universal and other amusement parks...

Blackburn23

Caribbean Beach Resort - laying in a hammock on Aruba beach, cannot be beat (even by actually being in Aruba)

Walking Right Down the Middle of Main Street USA..... at night with the storefronts lit up and the quite Disney music playing, nobody puts you in an environment better than Disney

The Boardwalk/Yacht/Beach Club area - Beaches and Creame milkshakes and a stroll along the walkway

The Monorail

Jungle Cruise Cast Members at night, one of a kind and world class

Wishes Fireworks over the Castle

The idea of once you are inside the WDW property you are in another world, and one that you do not have to leave the entire time you are there

Runmyhorse

Provide me a link where I "insinuated" or had a good laugh at anything you described?

Please.

Jimmy Thick- Will wait patiently, even through your lunch break.

I might be wrong but I think he is talking about how one person put of pictures of honey boo in uni and he found some pictures of them at wdw and you said you didnt know what worse someone taking the time to actually hunt down pictures which im sure took all of maybe 5 minutes, but whrn the other person did you liked their post and im sure had something witty to say.

By the way I see nothing wrong with the likes of honeyboo going. They are people too and as long as they are throwing their money into any park have a right to be there.

Last edited:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I might be wrong but I think he is talking about how one person put of pictures of honey boo in uni and he found some pictures of them at wdw and you said you didnt know what worse someone taking the time to actually hunt down pictures which im sure took all of maybe 5 minutes.

In my experience, when confronted with evidence and research, trolls like to retaliate by mocking people who are willing to spend just a moment to find hard facts to back their claims.

Last edited:

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
I might be wrong but I think he is talking about how one person put of pictures of honey boo in uni and he found some pictures of them at wdw and you said you didnt know what worse someone taking the time to actually hunt down pictures which im sure took all of maybe 5 minutes, but whrn the other person did you liked their post and im sure had something witty to say.

By the way I see nothing wrong with the likes of honeyboo going. They are people too and as long as they are throwing their money into any park have a right to be there.

Why would anyone, even Honey Boo Boo go to Universal without going to WDW as well? Chances are they stayed at the very best resorts both have to offer without waiting in lines.

Jimmy Thick- Common sense?

Runmyhorse

Why would anyone, even Honey Boo Boo go to Universal without going to WDW as well? Chances are they stayed at the very best resorts both have to offer without waiting in lines.

Awe now thats the smart remarks we all know comes from you. Its funny I don't know whats worse you actually taken the time change what your signature thingy is everytime you post something or the fact you can't stand when someone don't agree with you. I find you to be a very insulting person even though you try to do it in a gentleman way.

You tend to miss the point anyone makes when it comes to universal and wdw. I personally love both equally and find the beauty in both.

Tony Perkis

Because Universal has better attractions, theming that caters more to my interests, better hotel perks, substantially less access to strollers for lazy parents of 4 year olds, and they continually improve the resorts.

Unlike Disney.

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Link me where I ever insulted anyone.

Please.

I read every point people try to make but feel WDW is by far a superior product for my vacation needs compared to the other amusement parks offered not only in the Orlando area but worldwide. If for some reason you and other cannot grasp that fact, and since MK by itself outdraws both Universal parks by itself, I feel you are the minority here, that as I said in the past, is for you to deal with.

Remember, its my vacation, and my families, if I try to physically force you to think otherwise, then you have a valid and possibly criminal argument to behold, but until then we can only write how we feel, and I feel Disney blows away everyone else, and the general public, not blinded by internet bandwagoning, agrees with me.

Jimmy Thick- Fact.

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
I think draybook said it best when he said to put you on ignore. So I guess I will be taking the cowardly way out and ignoring you. I have actually never had to do that before, but I refuse tobe insulted or others be in a third person manner.
RUNMYHORSE THINKS ITS TIME TO IGNORE

Ignore is an option on this site, if you cannot agree with things posted, it might be in your best interest to use it.

Jimmy Thick- Unfortunately.

Tony Perkis

Disney World also has much much more traffic than most other amusement parks combined, what do you expect? If you don't think going to WDW you are not going to see strollers or huge crowds,( psst, its because they have the superior product), I have some swampland to sell you.

Jimmy Thick- Um, really now?

Hey everyone, look!

Magic! Magic everywhere!

http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/strollertag.gif

Immersion!

26-Disneyland-11.jpg

Wonder!

strollers3.jpg

Just like Walt Disney would imagine it!

strollers.jpg

It's just like I'm there!

parking-for-strollers-9430.jpg

BryceM

Jimmy, I think everyone is referring to how you completely disregard good opinions from others on Universal, including myself. You only look at it negatively perhaps, and don't even try to look towards the other side. It's all just "WDW is king, UNI is an amusement park".

What is your opinion on the theming in IOA's Lost Continent, Port of Entry and Seuss Landing? Or on rides such as Men In Black: Alien Attack and Spider-Man?

Goofyernmost

True, but the stroller issue in that photo isn't nearly as bad as the issues in the WDW photos.
Sure but I think the point is that it is, pardon the expression, universal. No park in this day and age, in this country will be immune from it. This is just a thought, but, it is also possible that WDW is much more of a family park then DL, which has a reputation as a cult park. Don't have the numbers but DL might have fewer visitors per day and therefore have fewer strollers. They might be equal in percentages.

It's not important anyway. It is what it is. The current phase that parents are dealing with is that they must make life as easy on their young snowflakes as possible and flexing muscle tissue is just to taxing on the young body. (unless, of course there is a swimming pool someplace in that scenario.) Like everything else it will cycle when the next generation is in charge. Since they were taught to not exercise they will find pushing a stroller around all day to be way to much work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom