Who's Who on WDWmagic

camithepirate

Hello fellow WDWMagicers!

I am heading off to Johnson & Wales University-Providence in the fall as a Baking and Pastry Arts Major. Matt is an Anesthesia Tech in a Hospital that I will not say because of his privacy.

yay for fellow baking and pastry arts students! :wave: I applied to J&W , but didnt get in :brick:

and, i already did my about me, a few pages back, but i want to share puppy pictures!
halloween07%20046.jpg

me and my Maizie Mae during halloween. I hand-made her cup-cake costume.
my new puppy, Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds (the bf named her), or Lucy, will be living with us soon! :sohappy:

Anyway, back on topic....

Nemo14

I love them too! She is my first and only dog. Can't imagine life w/o her.

If you get L.L. Bean catalogs then you have seen Lexis before. As a puppy she was in the Spring of 2000 catalog with her brothers and sisters.

Just a few more pics...:eek:

1437200835_l.jpg

l_0ffd09b1075c7b9eca00f2ab1bd24916.jpg

l_d7b7f7a8a497b3b1dc34ced944bc641a.jpg
We have a 14 year old Golden who is just the sweetest dog ever. She just lives to please us!

Nicoal13

I don't post on here a lot, but do lurk about.

I'm Nicole. Just turned 29. Married to Josh for almost 6 years. He doesn't like Disney, but for some reason I married him anyway.

Lived my whole life in Wisconsin. Besides Disney, I love Bon Jovi and the Green Bay Packers. Will miss Brett Favre :cry:

We have one son, age 2, named Owen.

First trip was back in high school, our school band marched down Main Street. Went again in 2000 when my brother marched. Then trips with friends in 2003, 2004, 2007 and 2008. Had to take a break in there while pregnant and having a little baby.

Just bought DVC in July, and planning DS's first trip for December with my parents coming along. DH will go when DS is a little older.

This is my best friend and I from our trip in Feb 08. I'm on the left

47b8dc38b3127cceb5143f5440d200000026100JcNmblmzYi

On a cold EMH night at AK.

47b8dc38b3127cceb51469eac17700000026100JcNmblmzYi

From Jan 07 with more friends. I'm on the right.
47b7dc33b3127cce812914662e5600000015100JcNmblmzYi

PeoplemoverTTA

I love everyone's dog pictures....I feel compelled to share pictures of my cats now (they're my babies!) :eek:.

Marie and Oliver look nothing like their namesakes, ironically enough.

Here's my two favorite shots of Marie. She was younger in these, and she just turned 3. Marie's polydactl (has extra toes), and can do cool things like catch balls (literally - with those huge catcher's mitts of hers) and pick up treats off the ground and eat them out of her hand like a human (she loves doing this to grab treats away from the other cats!). She also like to catch treats in her mouth (gosh, I'm so proud :lol:):

Marie-1.jpg

Marie2.jpg

I think Marie's pretty photogenic, but it's harder to take Oliver's picture. Because of his color (all black, but two small patches of white on his chest and, um, lower), his face doesn't look defined in a lot of pictures, or his color isn't quite right (I don't know much about photography). Also, because of his color, any dust or anything that sticks to him really shows up in pictures (I brush him all the time and use wipes on him, to no avail). Also, I find I have to take a lot more pictures to capture his personality (some pictures look nice, but don't feel like they're really "him," if you know what I mean). Oliver's a really "mama's boy," and loves to play fetch and follow me around like a puppy. These turned out pretty good (I just took the second one the other day):

Oliver-2.jpg

Oliver2.jpg

Thanks for indulging me :D

Nicole220

This thread is turning into a "Get to know everyone's pet" thread. :lol:
But I'm not complaining, I love all the animal pictures! :D
I'd post some of mine, but I've had tons of foster kittens.

^^Oh, and I love your cat's names!!
I'm a cat person, so I love Marie and Oliver!

Hey all well my names Robert, I'm 24 and Used to live in Tampa Bay and go to Disney all the time. But Last November I got married and moved away to SC to be around my wifes family and go to school. So now Im far far away from my favorite place in the world.:(
P.S. I proposed at Cinderellas Royal Table On Feb 14th of 2007, best money I've ever spent.

MacDuffieMuppet

me turn me turn. hehehe.

im Heather (MacDuffieMuppet). Currently residing at a small college in ma, on the ct line... Planning on doing the CP next year as a sophomore. I am a disneyholic. planning my future around Disney.

Pic my friend got of my when i was being funny. (it was our first night at the park after a 36 hr drive so we are kinda hyper.
IMG_2134.jpg
[/IMG]

jtced

Carolinas

Hello fellow Disney Fans! This is great putting faces with "names". DIXIEPIXIE here, aka, Robin. I have been a WDW and ALL Things Disney fan my whole life, but it has really blown up since I became a mom in 1993 and started taking my children to WDW (first trip with our son in 1995).
We live in Belmont, NC ( me, my husband, my son - 15, and my daughter - 10) which is about 15-20 minutes west of Charlotte,NC. So surprised to see that there are so many Carolinians on here, and happy to see it also. My nickname came from the fact that I am such a Disney Fan and since we go so often I help alot of friends and others with information and planning tips for their trips also. Since I love Tinkerbell and I am a Southern Belle myself the "DixiePixie" thing just got started and stuck.

I'll try to get a picture up later...

Hey! Just below you in Rock Hill!

disney21

I'm Mike, i'm 17 ( a senior in H.S.) from New Jersey. Words can't describe my appreciation and love for Disney World. I'v been there 9 times and my family is now DVC member. My favorite ride is Space Mountain followed by Splash Mountain, and my favorite park is w/o question : the MK... My favorite resort is Saratoga Springs, followed by Caribbean Beach... My favorite Disney Moment is when I took the Segway Tour with my uncle this past July in Epcot!!!!....It's great to see how many other teenagers are in love with WDW as much as I am!!!!!!! :cool:

DDuckFan130

Are we posting pet pictures? :lookaroun

My beloved 10 year old Lally (poodle/pomeranian) :D

l_e3a22c50ac76334ebf24591459a6fec2.jpg

My almost 3-year old Lilo, a rat terrier and jack russell terrier :D (and ha I'm watching Lilo and Stitch right now :D)

l_087e908d75f97b6ae359f7bcc5f6d807.jpg

And I guess he's 4 years old...but another Disney-inspired name in Tito, my chihuahua

l_9bf6260a62d9847116e2877cd5f7fdfa.jpg

doombuggie

ok i must post my puppy now....Emma "dilemma" marie...she's a puggle...she too cute..and she is lucky she is cute hahah otehrwise she would be gone-zo...wonder if i can sue her parents for damages hahaha

the day we got her:
shawnphillipdol017dv8.jpg

a little older:
emmabe7.jpg

Main Street USA

Great thread, everyone! I'm in my avatar up there, but I'm afraid that was waaaaaaay back in the 80's. I'll toss one in of my little girl, "Kona." This is one of her in my Jeep when we took a ride over to see our new house being built in about August of 2005.

I have all the pics of myself at home on my iMac, so I'll throw up a few later, along with a small amount of info.......:)

konajeep.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom