Whoops! I farted!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MKCP 1986
Whatever, Bob. If you don't like my posts, you know how to avoid them. Look for the jaguar head and skip right over.

I didn't like the name of the thread or General Grizz's photo, which was extra large and blurry, and not up to the quality standards I've come to expect from him. I felt it was my duty as a fan of General Grizz to publicly notify him that he failed to meet my expectations so that he can determine for himself if he needs to replace his CEO and get back to the qualities that made him a general to begin with. :lol: Sue me.

:lol:

Well, somebody's in the cheery Disney spirit!!!

Grizz, I agree with the statement about the billboard...and the attraction :hurl:

(It's tough to take a pic of something when you have a camera hanging out the window of a car traveling at 50mph...It's ok for the "blurriness"...Your point got across)

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
whoa

Originally posted by MKCP 1986
1. The title of this thread is what I find distasteful, if not down right offensive. :fork: But I guess the moderators can handle whether that is suitable for this board.

2. The oversized blurry photo above . . . no thanks. :fork: Some people can't import photos into their posts and some can but shouldn't.

- - -

I'm feeling the magic, today. :lol: Honestly civileng, why don't you just post another thread announcing you've wet yourself next time. Tee hee. Then you can post that you've just come off Splash Mountain. "Oooh, THAT's what he meant!"

To answer the question, I saw the sign and having seen Tough to be a Bug, thought it was a good attention getter and promoted the 4D show well. The colored smoke coming from the stinkbug doesn't bother me. He's a stinkbug - that's what he does. Coming from the person in front of me in the queue, that I have a problem with.

If that offends you, how do you make it through a day in this world? You know, sometimes laughing is just a fun thing to do! :lol:

speck76

Re: whoa

Originally posted by civileng68
If that offends you, how do you make it through a day in this world? You know, sometimes laughing is just a fun thing to do! :lol:

I second that!

Also, one that is offended by this may want to adjust thier sensitivity , as if something like this offends them, they probably walk around all miserable and offended most of the time. If that is the case...that is really sad.

Lighten up!

:sohappy:

MKBurn15

Re: Re: whoa

Originally posted by speck76
I second that!

Also, one that is offended by this may want to adjust thier sensitivity , as if something like this offends them, they probably walk around all miserable and offended most of the time. If that is the case...that is really sad.

Lighten up!

:sohappy:
Yeah. Go to Disney World or something.:animwink:

speck76

ok, so if you think it is broken, just drive by again, as the fog is not continuous....it cycles on and off every few minutes.

(sorry Gordon :wave: )

cherrynegra

speck76 said:
ok, so if you think it is broken, just drive by again, as the fog is not continuous....it cycles on and off every few minutes.

(sorry Gordon :wave: )

AHRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! You read my mind because the first thing I thought when I saw that title again is, "Mental note to self. Kick Brad's butt when I see him for bumping this thread to the top!!" :lol:

speck76

cherrynegra said:
AHRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! You read my mind because the first thing I thought when I saw that title again is, "Mental note to self. Kick Brad's butt when I see him for bumping this thread to the top!!" :lol:

If it makes you feel better, I look at the sign every time I leave the MK and think.....Gordon would just LOVE me bringing that thread back to life :D ....

MissM

I farted too (heh)

Back to the subject of the billboard itself........

I've been to MK dozens of times over the last year and my observation is that the billboard runs during the day but stops at some point at night (most likely closing). If you leave early enough it's still "smoking" but if you leave late it doesn't.

I don't think it's not working or not malfunctioning, just that it's on a timer.
-m

ps: The topic title is no where near offensive. *snorts* When did the whole world get so darned touchy over trivial stuff? :rolleyes:

cherrynegra

AHHHHHHHH!!!! PLEASE STOP!!! All right. Consider this a warning. Don't make me posts pictures of you know what 50 year old who dresses up like Peter Pan!!
:lol:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Touchy touchy..

(It's tough to take a pic of something when you have a camera hanging out the window of a car traveling at 50mph...It's ok for the "blurriness"...Your point got across) WDWFREAK53

Guess Rob was driving...then again, its all that sign really deserves. But if you want Grizz, you can attend a short course at the TRAMP school of photography. Very nice image Tramp!

Now excuse me, I have to get back to the "Making out on the Rides" thread... ;)

tigger248

MissM said:
I've been to MK dozens of times over the last year and my observation is that the billboard runs during the day but stops at some point at night (most likely closing). If you leave early enough it's still "smoking" but if you leave late it doesn't.

I don't think it's not working or not malfunctioning, just that it's on a timer.
-m

If it's on a timer, it stays on longer than right at closing time (at least it used to). When I was a cp, it would always still be on an hour and a half after park closing time when I'd be on my way home from work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom