Who will replace Aerosmith?

wannabeBelle

Aerosmith goes right across the lines of time which VERY few rock bands beside them do. Kiss MAYBE but there arent many others I can think of. RnR attracts people of every age range let the band and the music reflect that. Long Live Aerosmith!!!!:sohappy:

jcmayid

Originally posted by Davis224
Tom Morrow knows whats up. He is completely and totally right. Unless Aerosmith changes their image and music this late in their career (which by the way won't happen) they'll probably never leave.

And Will Smith?!?!?!?!?!?!? Are you serious :lol: :lol:

Hey everybody, when you think of Rock and Roll just think of lousy hip hop and stealing other peoples music, oh and welcome to the MGM studios

:lol: I AGREE!!!

jcmayid

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Uh, guys, I don't wanna be a "thread stopper" or anything, but I just found this and thought I'd post it. Maybe you guys already know about it, maybe not...

That is great news!!!!!! :sohappy:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The kids dont listen to them
This has been used as a show stopper for many bands suggested on here. Well heres the thing most kids in the US seem to be listening to bands that disapear after 2 albums at most while here in Europe kids are listening to heavily sampled dance pap out of their heads on Es.
So forget the kids and just have a massive jukebox of rock through the years. Lets face it since I was young kids have no taste anyway ;)

tenchu

Who cares what music kids like. I mean, I'm only 18 but i tend to have a very different taste in music to all the 'techno, dance, trance' rubbish. We just need rock and roll for this coaster baby!

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by fngoofy

--------------------WILL SMITH---------------------

All it would take is one hit movie under Disney and you got him in there gettin jiggy with it.

I think he would be a very good choice.

Anyone agree?

WILL SMITH?!??????? :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't mean to be rude, but there are so many problems with chosing him!

1. Rap and hip hop, or in his case, wannabe hip hop, doesn't pump your adrenaline up, so it doesn't go with a coaster.
2. Its not called "Rap 'n' Rollercoaster"
3. Only a small percentage of the WDW crowd would actually want to hear Will Smith or any rap music for that matter.
4. Will Smith is hated by all real rap fans.
5. Will Smith's music career is going down the toilet fast.
6. Will Smith doesn't have any talent.
7. The preshow would be replaced by Will telling the mixer which Aerosmith songs to sample.

As much as I love RnRc, I don't think I would ride it if Will Smith was the star!

Disney4648

And Will Smith, I really doubt it. He just doesnt have the "Disney" Style, and as a disney fan, I would not like him to go with disney or sponsor any rides....sorry :(

goonsquads57

Aerosmith can never be replaced. However, if it had to be done, I'm not sure I believe it would have to be another "metal" band. I think it should be an american band (no, not Grand Funk). I think there are some great blues/rock performers out there. Personally, I think Jonny Lang would be a good choice. He's young (20), appeals to a wide range of demographics, is an electric performer (great guitar player), and has some cookin' songs. I like the Elvis idea too, the donuts an nanner sandwiches!!

Tom Morrow

I guess Elvis could work, too. They could say that he has "come back" for ONE special concert, which would explain why everybody in L.A. is going to the show.

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disney4648
I hope aerosmith stays with RnRc.

And Luau Cove, I went to the Poly and i couldnt find the sign......:(

No problem, it'll be another excuse for me to go!

As for the bands...I keep my eyes open to see if Bon Jovi are the next hosts. WHY? Because they almost have what Aerosmith has. Let's see:

BON JOVI:
1) Is actual
2) Is popular.
3) Has more than 30 hits in their career.
4) Those hits include at least 15 which are Hard Rock tunes like Aerosmith's.
5) People of every age listen to this band.
6) Never had a problem with the law or is related with social disorder.
7) Jon Bon Jovi is a fine actor (preshow).
8) The Band will last for many years.
9) They've been together for many years.
10) They are a symbol of Rock N Roll.

-->LUAU

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tom Morrow
*Groans* Not Bon Jovi! They only represent an 80s hair band that sold out in the late 90s so they could be popular again

I didn't want to reach this point, but: Aerosmith did the same, just substract 10 years.

-->LUAU

jcmayid

COME PEOPLE, you cannot in no way compare Bon Jovi to Aerosmith. Forget about it, aint gonna happen, Aerosmith is here to stay in RRC, and they are not putting those mama's boys Bon Jovi in there. I'd protest that!

jcmayid

Originally posted by happy snapper

RCHP are they The Realy Crapp Hot Pooppers, I heard there last release went down the pan.:hammer:

They'd fit in better than Marilyn Manson, you're gonna have that freak doing stuff for Disney? I'm sure they wouldn't have it.

Originally posted by Luau Cove

I didn't want to reach this point, but: Aerosmith did the same, just substract 10 years.

-->LUAU

Gotta disagree -- Aerosmith didn't sell out, they cleaned up their act. Ditched the drugs and (most of the) booze. They grew up (well, for a rock band, they did).

The more I think about, the more I like the Elvis idea. That would be really fun. But I wonder how much Lisa Marie would want to license the rights to her papas music for the ride. Disney already paid a fortune for it's use in Lilo and Stitch so maybe they could cut a deal with her!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom