Who will replace Aerosmith?

theedge77

U2!

If Aerosmith were to go... U2 would definately get my vote:

I would go so far as to say that the ride would be better! (barely)

Think about combining some of these songs with that coaster:

1)Elevation
2)Mysterious Ways
3)Discotheque
4)The Fly
5)Beautiful Day
6)Where the Streets Have No Name
7)Desire

I would love it, but then, I'm already partial to U2 anyway!

I loved the ride with Aerosmith, Disney wouldn't be smart trying to change something that didn't need fixin'

theedge77

I guess it depends on your taste... I prefer their nineties stuff to their eighties stuff anytime: But that's the great thing about music, ya know?

Davis224

Re: U2!

Originally posted by theedge77
If Aerosmith were to go... U2 would definately get my vote:

I would go so far as to say that the ride would be better! (barely)

Think about combining some of these songs with that coaster:

1)Elevation
2)Mysterious Ways
3)Discotheque
4)The Fly
5)Beautiful Day
6)Where the Streets Have No Name
7)Desire

I would love it, but then, I'm already partial to U2 anyway!

I loved the ride with Aerosmith, Disney wouldn't be smart trying to change something that didn't need fixin'

I totally agree that U2 would be the only fitting band

But I guess you guys missed the article on the Aerosmith website saying that they redid the contract with Disney. As long as Rockn Roller Coaster is there, so will Aerosmith

Long Live Aerosmith

fngoofy

I just checked the Aerosmith site and came up with nothing concerning RnRC.

Someone please toss out a link so that I too can believe, as I am finding it hard to believe they have recieved a lifetime pass.

tmp

U2 would be perfect. There music is clean and can still work well to get you pumped up for a roller coaster. Plus there probably the biggest band in the world right now. They had one of the most successful tours of last year. Anything would be better then the bubble gum rock of Aerosmith! There are lots of bands that have great music that could accompany a roller coaster, but nobody as clean as U2.

Davis224

See now people are starting to see. It's all about U2
If for some reason things go wrong and Aerosmith leaves,
It will be bono getting ready to rock the coaster

Lissydog

New band

I have to say that it would be hard to imagine another band replacing Aerosmith at this point. Perhaps 5 or so years down the road, but not any time soon. I think replacement band options are limited... not only to be Disney friendly, but it is difficult to find a band that will appeal to teens and their parents. Even 30-somethings with small children need to be won over by something better than the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Not to offend anyone that likes them, but I don't feel they have a universal enough appeal. Someone mentioned The Police - good. Genesis might work... a lengendary group could be the only answer. IMO

rodserling27

CloseThreadButton.jpg

Mickey is King

Hate to say, it but Bon Jovi is probably what I would do if I were Disney and looking to replace a band for RRC.....Certainly not my favorite but they are here to stay, have numerous hits, and are family friendly for the most part -maybe more than Aerosmith.

Aerosmith still rules the RRC though- I will never change my mind on that.

Mickey is King

i totally agree that u2 would be the only fitting band

but i guess you guys missed the article on the aerosmith website saying that they redid the contract with disney. As long as rockn roller coaster is there, so will aerosmith

long live aerosmith

yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sublimesting

U2, while not my favorite band, actually makes perfect sense. They are respectable, very charity driven, popular, don't do drugs or drink, have a plethora of great and popular tunes, and would probably do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom