Who will replace Aerosmith?

NowInc

Originally posted by jcmayid

They'd fit in better than Marilyn Manson, you're gonna have that freak doing stuff for Disney? I'm sure they wouldn't have it.

Brian Warner doesnt have enough songs that would be Disney Friendly anyway...his image aside of course...

WeirdOne

NowInc, in Dead Star Assembly, which one are you? Are you the red-head. I think he is awesome looking. I wanna look like him. HEHE. - The WeirdOne :D

P.S. - I think TOOL or Cradle Of Filth should replace Aerosmith.

NowInc

Originally posted by WeirdOne
NowInc, in Dead Star Assembly, which one are you? Are you the red-head. I think he is awesome looking. I wanna look like him. HEHE. - The WeirdOne :D

I am actually not in that pic...loooooooong story...

But the one you are referring to is Dro..the bassist..

And CoF would be...funny...LoL...id love to hear Dani scream as you go thru that first inversion...

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Originally posted by Married@WDW

Gotta disagree -- Aerosmith didn't sell out, they cleaned up their act. Ditched the drugs and (most of the) booze.

In some way they did sell-out, and though I like the band's latest albums -specially NINE LIVES- the band started making hard rock and todays songs are soft-popular-rock. If you want to understand my position you don't have to listen to BIG ONES or JUSH PUSH PLAY, you need to get Permanent Vacation or older albums, and you'll see how they went from a totally hard band to a band that includes ballads like Fly Away From Here, Crazy and many others. Don't get me wrong, I like that they are no longer anti-society rockers, but don't tell me that Bon Jovi did sell-out when Aerosmith did the same thing but in less dimension and really slowly.

-->LUAU

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by WeirdOne

I like Tool but Tool music and a high speed rollercoaster at Disney World just doesn't mix.

WeirdOne

Cradle Of Filth would be awesome! I played it while watching the Paris version of Rock 'N' RollerCoaster. It was awesoem listening to Dani screaming through the first inversion. That would be so awesome! - The WeirdOne :D

wannabeBelle

all right guys lets just calm down with the imagination here!! I really dig all of the bands named ( well maybe a few exceptions) but Aerosmith is where it is at!!! the ride is themed to them and probably will not change anytime in the forseeable future!! Rock on AEROSMITH!!

Sketch105

Its odd, but they originally wanted the ROlling Stones to do it. Funny, because although I may be able to picture it, I don't think it would work. There really are not that many bands that could fill Aerosmith's shoes. Creed doesn't fit really, at least from the songs I've heard. I guess Kiss could, but the reason they used Aerosmith was because Aerosmith has worked for them before, and they could afford to hire them as well. The Stones wouldn't do it, and that's how they got picked. (thank god! Two of my favorite things: Aerosmith and Disney together!!!)

Red Hot Chili Peppers, however, would not fit in my point of view. Although they are a great band.

How bout not just restricting it to one artist, but many well known artists? Don't even have to change the name (except the 'with Aerosmith" part). Besides being a royalty issue, its workable. Don't know what the pre-show would be. Hope they don't change it soon though!!!:king:

Buzzforprez

This attraction is brand new. Replacement???? Why must Aerosmith be replaced? They are a band who has made it through the tough times and rose back to the top again. Their music will endure for many future generations. My personal pick would have been DefLeppard though. Think hard on this. If they change it to the New Kids on the Block RNRC, NSync RNRC or Brittney's RNRC I will have to hunt you all down and flog you all with a handful of noodles from Alfredo's!!!!!!!:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

McArcDes

I agree with all of you here that say they should never get rid of Areosmith. IF they did though, and I mean IF, RUSH would be a good choice. in my book.

I hope they never replace them there is nothing like "Walk this way" and "Sweet Emotion" really cranked up.

NowInc

I thought about choosing Rush (one of my favorite bands..oddly enough)...but not too many people would recognize them. They really dont have the youth attraction like Aerosmith has...its a shame.

McArcDes

I thought about choosing Rush (one of my favorite bands..oddly enough)...but not too many people would recognize them. They really dont have the youth attraction like Aerosmith has...its a shame.

It is a shame that they are not more recognized but they are coming out with a new cd and going out on tour. I just heard that on the radio last friday.

jcmayid

Bon Jovi is too fruity, and OZZY would probably linger over to Animal Kingdom and bite the head off one of those fruit bats.:lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
This board just keeps on getting more usefull. Lots of hot ________ on Disney and now ive been updated on the reemergance of Rush.

Closer to the Heart, on Exit stage Left. I was there and on fine voice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom