Who has the best resort breakfast????

Dads 2 Boys

While I love the Kona Cafe @ the Poly, I think the Supercalifragalistic breakfast @ 1900 Park Fare (at the Grand Floridian) is the best I've had so far.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
The Strawberry Soup at 1900 Park Fare is worth the whole cost without even eating anything else...haha IMO.

Dads 2 Boys

Really???? I haven't tried that and have been there 3 times......damn! I may have to override my son next year when we go. He loves Stitch so we told him we would do the Stitch b-fast @ O'hana.

Or just stop there quick......run in and say excuse me but......lol :lol:

VoiceGuy07

Used to love the Grand Floridian Cafe - had the best French Toast (about 10 yrs ago). And the Contemporary had Blueberry Stuffed French Toast that was pretty darn good too! Again, a long time ago.

Odd thing is, don't eat french toast anymore but remember those as the best ever!

tigsmom

for my money its the all you care to eat skillet at the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the WL :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

Figment82

I personally enjoy the breakfast buffet at Boma. I love that they still have the "Potatoes with Afritude" for breakfast even though they've been removed from the dinner menu. Their Jungle Juice is amazing too!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I've always enjoyed the character meals at Cape May. But then again, I suppose actually staying at the Yacht Club may have something to do with that. :)

trylon57

They used to have the "Oink!Cluck!Moo!" breakfast at Boatwright's at Port Orleans Riverside. I never tried it, but I loved the name!

Spike-in-Berlin

Captain Cooks and Kona. Because they both serve Tonga Toast (and there is root beer at the filling station of Captain Cooks)
I didn't eat anything else for breakfast for five conclusive mornings and that means something.

ThinkTink721

Ohana's Best Friends at the Polynesian
Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary
I have heard that 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian has a nice breakfast (going to try it this year).
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom